Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Yes hello I am back and ready to draft Zeke at #1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

Inspector 34 posted:

Yeah I dunno, I mean sure he's got the most point for, but also has fewest points against by over 100. Outside of Zeke I wouldn't really say Mr. Skelton's team is particularly good, but goddamn he's had people score when he needed them to.

Shady drops 30 points every few games, and all season one of Michael Thomas, Stefon Diggs and Sterling Shephard have been good enough to make up for lack of elite WRs. Eifert and Reed trade weeks to get hurt so usually I can field a pretty strong roster every week

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Alright Bonham I need to you to blow it this week tia

Both Reed and Eifert out wat do :/

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Running the table was obviously week to week luck, but jesus when you really hit on your top 2 RBs everything just falls into place. Feels good to have a FF year where I'm not starting Carlos Hyde 10 times

• Locked thread