Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I will pay when I get home today. Also my team name becomes relevant again with Josh Gordon being set free. :angel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
:signings: sent

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
my bad I can send that :(

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
just sent two more bucks via friends and family so I raised the pot 97 cents :colbert:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I set a reminder on my phone about the draft because yahoo screwed me over last year with the autodraft. 3 WR league and 12 teams and it drafts my first WR in the fifth round. :psyduck:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
My team is real bad :waycool:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Aww yeah current most points against :getin:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

coronaball posted:

Bortles available for trade

want: WR

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Inspector 34 posted:

gently caress Mike Evans

No mike is cool and good

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Will trade ARob for a nice wet fart

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Garbage time Bort best Bort

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
After winning my last 10 games I'm prepared to lose in a spectacular fashion after my bye week

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Alright Bonham I need to you to blow it this week tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I'll take second place after starting out 0-3 and wasting three of my top five draft picks on Allen Robinson, Bortles, and Maclin. Good run Bonham.

• Locked thread