Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

Thread should be titled Ask Us About Military History Mk III 'Longstreet'

Congrats on the new thread, I look forward to wasting far too many hours reading it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

HEY GAL posted:

i am drunk, and i would piss blood for the opportunity to play a version of Spec Ops: The Line set in the 17th century
What's the seventeenth century equivalent to white phosphorous?

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

Didn't a bunch of mercenaries take over an island nation in the Eastern Indian Ocean, the Seychelles or something?

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

It's worth reading at least a few pages into that Let's Read because it somehow gets even more nuts: the rebels apparently defeat the modern U.S. military by using surplus T-34's donated to them from the Russian Tsar.

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

The idea of America teaming up with a conservative Christian Russia to fight back the Muslim and Chinese hoards is not new in crazy right-wing circles, it seems. I wonder if Bannon has read this book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

Hell, on this very own website, even.