Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I only speak Esperanto. I can't understand any other languages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I was a sex slave (well, more of an indentured servant, but "slave" for tax reasons) of Poggle the Lesser from November 2003 through July 17th, 2005. Picked up some of whatever his language is.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
When I got out of the anal recovery wing of the Geonosian hospital after my indentured servitude to Poggle the Lesser, I was abducted by an upside-down ice cream cone with fangs that took me to a magical, wonderful biscuit-world where everyone communicating in throat-scathing screeches. You'd be walking down the street, oiling your own toothpick and someone would go like "EEEEEEEEEEEEGHH EEEEEEEEEEGH!! And you'd be like "EEEEEEGH EEE EEGH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGH!!" It's a beautiful language. Basically the goal is to be as loud and high-pitched as possible, and each letter is spoken individually. The most used letters are the high-pitched screeches that go on the longest. They use a lot of abbreviations, though, like in the exchange I posted above. I highly recommend everyone here practise it immediately by suddenly screeching for as long as they can after reading this. Thank you? Thank you.

• Locked thread