Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Keg posted:

Why hasn't anybody posted about why they only speak 1 language?
The only reason why 99% of Americans ever study a foreign language at all is to half-rear end it and lord it over or compete with their countrymen and not to effectively communicate with foreigners HOPE THAT loving HELPS, BITCH rear end OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Keg posted:

I like having friends from all over the world, and I believe we have a lot to share with eachother culturally and personally.
Same but it's not really a thing you can talk about with other Americans without being utterly shat upon and having the most disgusting motivations ascribed to you because of it (see the first person to mention Japanese in this thread talking about weeaboos). German: Nazi. French: Snob. Any Asian language: Sex tourist or weeaboo. I suspect that's precisely what you were trying to demonstrate with your retarded GBS honeypot thread. It also doesn't help that study abroad is often a means for Americans to virtue signal or demonstrate that they are a member of a privileged class of enlightened worldly people.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Keg posted:

Actually, I wanted to know what languages GBS posters like to speak.
gently caress off to BYOB.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Keg posted:

There are people in your life who love you, imagine what they would think if they saw your mean-spirited posts.
Your anki flashcard deck consists of several variations of "GBS déteste les femmes"

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
There's a really nice German language megathread in the educational forum. Go there and you too can be called a nazi repeatedly by people who should know better.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Let us use this thread to practice our language skills. All skill levels are welcome and this is a safe space for beginners and experts alike. With my two weeks of duolingo, personalized flashcard deck, and posting with like-minded people on Viadeo, here is my attempt:

À mon avis, Keg suce la merde hors de son propre cul. Je voudrais l'assassiner sauvagement.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

a hole-y ghost posted:

I'm pretty sure you're a weeaboo and keg is being a snob in this thread so.. .
Ever mentioning that you speak Japanese or French tends to give fucktards like you those respective impressions, yes. THAT'S THE WHOLE loving POINT OF THE POST RETARD

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Keg posted:

Actually, I'm happy.
This would have, potentially, been an OK thread with interesting discussion if someone other than you posted it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Germstore posted:

Mostly we just hate Keg.

• Locked thread