Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The rear end in a top hat neighbors have been dodging paying taxes so i sent photocopies of information to concerned parties like the cops and the IRS and then pissed on all the documents in their filing cabinet. Later that day i pissed all over their christmas poo poo. Later that week i tried to pull a big turd out of the toilet to leave on their doorstep but it mashed up in my hand.

Trust me they're the bad neighbors not me. The tenant they had before evicting them was this hot old lady who paid me way too much to do basic household duties for her. Like one time i wheeled her garbage bins out to the street for $60 bucks. It was dirty money i learned that later but gently caress the rear end in a top hat neighbors for ruining a perfect side gig. They get poo poo for their piss scented christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dragonstoned posted:

why are you in their house pissing on things?

or do they leave their filing cabinets and christmas presents in the yard?

I was given free reign to their garage so i unlocked some doors and windows for night time infiltration.

• Locked thread