Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Anytime it snowed there would be tracks from my neighbor's backdoor to my windows. It looked like they were going from their house to try and look into my windows. They would appear overnight. I asked my neighbors about it and they denied it but it kept happening. Finally I told them that there were tracks straight from their duplex to my windows and I was going to call the police and contact our landlord if it happened again.

One night I heard the dad yell "GET THE gently caress IN HERE. WHAT THE gently caress DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING OUT THERE" in the middle of the night and it never happened again so I'm assuming it was their ten year old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

My other neighbor didn't really do anything to me but holy poo poo he went crazy one day. I had been friends with this girl we'll call Meghan since high school. She had a pretty close knit family so I met a lot of her relatives when I would go over to her house. We drifted apart after high school and stopped talking as much but one day I saw her post a picture of her and my neighbor. I was like holy poo poo, are you dating my neighbor? Turns out she was. Anyway, one day I'm outside and my neighbor comes home covered in blood. I'm like, okay....what the gently caress. The cops show up and arrest him. Turns out he caught Meghan and her teenage cousin at her house and beat the gently caress out of him with a shovel. He thought she was cheating on him.

• Locked thread