Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
*sucks poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Quote-Unquote posted:

I'll take the BBQ Carcass and a Behemoth soda please. My Dying Bride will just have the salad.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I go to a burger place with a death metal theme sometimes. The owners are really chill

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
.. -- / --. .- -.-- / -..-. / -.-. ..- -.-. -.- / -..-. / .-.. --- .-..

Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 14, 2009

You can't always write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say, so sometimes you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream.
"I'd like my Nazarene sandwich impaled, please."

All food that's not blackened is frostbitten (thrown into liquid nitrogen after cooking).

Black metal molecular gastronomy: Blood spheres as a side dish.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
any kind of steak or beef order results in a freshly decapitated cow head being hurled onto your table and pelted with a molotov cocktail

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Customers complained because the sound quality at the drive-through speaker was too clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ugh, this two-tone door beeper is too melodic. :colbert:

• Locked thread