Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
loving perv op

dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
op isa pervert who makes funny posts

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

That Robot posted:

loving perv op

dick

STORY REGARDING SEXUAL NATURE OF LIFE

I was at this poltical forum 4 people of vulnerable populations to organize
anyway frmo across the room, this loving HONEY starts just like directly staring at me
with gently caress ME eyes
like eyeing me up and down like a loving popsicle in july
at first im like wut is she .. o shes on me .. ok ok
so i start givin her the 3rd degree righ back cuz poo poo man u kno how i do, raising eyebrows
we're just exchanging all this sexual poo poo
at one point she loving starts sucking her finger like FUKKKK like some real obvert poo poo
winks all that jazz so after liek an hour of this poo poo and the forum is overi walk over to her ask her sup and all that

and she responds with retard voice, like str8 up sounded retarded

and like right there i started notcigin poo poo u justdont notice frmo afar

so i did not smash...hesistated...retreated

but lookign back...should i have??? who am i deny her agency...oh well LOL

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Nooner posted:

op isa pervert who makes funny posts

SEXTORY

was having a fuckin SESSION with this chick... funny, hot, and we were loving GOING at it man.

and she was like CUM ON MY FACE

so i was liek ok!!!! (i had always wanted to dole out a facial, had never had the opp this was before the black bbw facial see story on 1st page)

so she assumes the position and im liek YEssss cant WAITTTT

but then right as im about to blast she POINTS MY DICK UPWARDS and my blast NAILS ME on the chin

and im liek trying to dodge my semen blasts and thischick is loving laughing her tits off chasing me like loving arcade man shes point my dick like a wapon right back at me and im like WThHHHTtFFff dodging cum blasts. think she got like half the hits on me

it was weird and i ddint not like.

Fuck da Mods fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Aug 3, 2016

• Locked thread