Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
As always, gently caress New Jersey For A Thousand Years. Incapable of winning a tournament at any level. Pathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
We...have a striker?

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Your Boy Fancy posted:

As always, gently caress New Jersey For A Thousand Years. Incapable of winning a tournament at any level. Pathetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtPVsqIYmac&t=221s

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I hope the Whitecaps defeat all the Mexicans and win this lovely fraud cup

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I'm ready for an all MLS final. Don't let me down, Dallas and Vancouver!

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Here, try a link where the winner won the cup

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=op5fuSABnIw

Your Boy Fancy fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Mar 4, 2017

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Your Boy Fancy posted:

You should really get yourself checked out. All of that asbestos in RFK has turned you retarded.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

all-Rush mixtape posted:

They've won the right to be embarrassed by Pachuca!

Still better than I expected of them!

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

camoseven posted:

I'm ready for an all MLS final. Don't let me down, Dallas and Vancouver!

Based on their first two games of the season, Vancouver is going to get destroyed tonight; they'll be lucky if they only lose by 2. And their home leg is scheduled 3 days before and after MLS games, so unless they somehow pull a miracle out of their rear end today, they are probably just going to play all the reserves for that leg anyway.

Dallas has a pretty good shot at home tomorrow, and then they have fortuitous scheduling of the international break before their road game. If they don't completely poo poo the bed tomorrow, Dallas will advance.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
The Whitecaps will win this League and Alphonso Davies will scored a hat trick in every game.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Canadian Wonderteen is starting tonight but I'm pretty sure Leicester got all of today's quota for Improbable Champions League Results so I'm just hoping we come out of tonight still in the tie.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Watson :bravo:

https://twitter.com/WhitecapsFC/status/841853998785269760

Welp

https://twitter.com/WhitecapsFC/status/841859290436669440

Vancouver's going to need a miracle at home now.

whypick1 fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Mar 15, 2017

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Well, on this scoreline we're still done (three goals at home against Tigres is beyond even my wildest dreams) but barring a PSG-esque stoppage time collapse this is still a better result than I expected! :smith:

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I believe that Vancouver will win 2-0 at home and then win on penalties

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

camoseven posted:

I believe that Vancouver will win 2-0 at home and then win on penalties

lol Vancouver couldn't score or put more than one shot on target at home against the loving Philadelphia Union

Serioustalk though, if Dallas can get past Pachuca they stand a legit chance against Tigres on what I saw tonight.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Here's hoping Pachuca crushes Dallas.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

FC Dallas actually attacking and putting some pressure on Pachuca, but looking terrible doing so and already down 1.

edit: they got it together, let's go Dallas. 2-1 FC Dallas.

threeagainstfour fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Mar 16, 2017

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Since Dallas is only carrying a 1-goal lead down to Pachuca, I'm guessing they will only have 1 dodgy PK called against them.

But it will be enough to put Pachuca through. I'm just sayin'

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Hungryjack posted:

Since Dallas is only carrying a 1-goal lead down to Pachuca, I'm guessing they will only have 1 dodgy PK called against them.

But it will be enough to put Pachuca through. I'm just sayin'

Omar Gonzalez is actually a MLS deep cover agent and will get a red card leading to a sending off and a PK call against Pachuca.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I believe that FC Dallas will break everyone's hearts. Their own AND Pachuca's. Figure that out.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Bad concacaf soccer is on tomorrow. I'm going to laugh my rear end off if Vancouver advances and Dallas doesn't, especially given the preferential schedule treatment that MLS gave to Dallas and not Vancouver.

They'll both lose

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

binge crotching posted:

Bad concacaf soccer is on tomorrow. I'm going to laugh my rear end off if Vancouver advances and Dallas doesn't, especially given the preferential schedule treatment that MLS gave to Dallas and not Vancouver.

They'll both lose

I am pretty sure Vancouver could have taken time out, but they don't care.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Jack2142 posted:

I am pretty sure Vancouver could have taken time out, but they don't care.

I don't think it's "not caring", exactly, considering that Robinson was resting Montero and some other starters on Saturday for tomorrow. They might well be better off for having played Saturday's game and getting through it in slightly better form than they'd been in (and they will absolutely be better off for Hurtado having been injured in that game so he won't see the field tomorrow.)

they'll still lose

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Dallas is only up by one goal, so I'm thinking Pachuca will only receive one dodgy PK in the first 20 minutes.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I really gotta learn Spanish

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
He scored with his hand lol. This is pretty much over now, sorry Dallas you tried

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:suicide:

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
LOL, that GKeeping on the last goal was so MLS.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

loool

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Good old Dallas :)

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

What was that, two goals Pachuca scored from crosses sailing untouched into the net?

I don't mock, tonight's our turn and we aren't nearly as good as Dallas.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Dallan Invictus posted:

What was that, two goals Pachuca scored from crosses sailing untouched into the net?

I don't mock, tonight's our turn and we aren't nearly as good as Dallas.

I always assume you're a Dallas supporter because of your username. Sorry, posting friend.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

First blood to the....Whitecaps?

oh god these fuckers are gonna make me hope aren't they

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Whitecaps have 45' left to pick up a goal to force OT...so which Tigres player is going to pick up a hat trick?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Gignac, apparently

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Nice hit there by Gignac to kill off the tie.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

TSN are going to replay that all evening and welp, can't complain.

Least it doesn't look like they're giving up but we're not going to see three more goals.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

That was a pretty boss double save.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Goal was coming for a while there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009