Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Can't wait to see Saprissa and Herediano do gently caress all again this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

In CONCACAF this is barely a yellow

https://twitter.com/GolesTicos_200/status/761394086624497664/video/1

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Arabe Unido won 3-2 against Monterrey, in Mexico.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Herediano drew in Panama and lost at home against Tigres, they're pretty much out already

Saprissa beat Dragon 6-0 and have been insufferable all week, I hope they lose in El Sal

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

El Chingon posted:

is police united a club made up of fat police officers? because they got hosed in the rear end 0-11 tonight.

They are a football club from Belize. They could be the countries top elite players and still get hosed up by pretty much anyone else in the competition.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Thats how the purple shits win games, with referee gifts.

Also lmao Monterrey

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

please please win
meow meow meow

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Saprissa are loving lucky that the Timbers are extremely bad.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

if Saprissa couldnt beat the awful awful timbers last night, then they should be the easiest draw for anyone

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

UNAM/Tigres vs Pachuca final it is then

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I don't want any CR team to win it. I hate Saprissa, dislike LDA, Cartagines won't make it any time soon and I think it's hilarious that Herediano are the only one of the "big four" who haven't won this. Any other team in this joke league is very unlikely to make it, but if they do I will be happy if they do well, not the big four though.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

No, I supported my local team Municipal Goicoechea when I was young but they were relegated to the second and then third division and finally folded like 15 years ago.

I trained (but never played) in their u17 squad but got kicked out for being late to practice and getting caught smoking outside the stadium, basically for being a dumbass teenager.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I like the new format. Hopefully a CR team wins phase one a few times and they give us another spot on phase two.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Pachuca are going to put at least 5 past Saprissa and I will laugh

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I hope the Whitecaps defeat all the Mexicans and win this lovely fraud cup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

lmao I was all confused like "who the gently caress is Frank O'Hara"

Anyway, I don't care which Mexican wins this joke of a cup.

Next season we will have a new format and no Guatemala because of the political interference thing. Not confirmed yet but looks like there will be two CR teams in the good tournament and two others in the kids table poo poo tournament.

• Locked thread