Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reggie Died
Mar 24, 2004
I'm back in.

Are those doodle times EST?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reggie Died
Mar 24, 2004

internet inc posted:

Here's a cool thing that could happen:

If Its Miller Time and blackswan can make it work @ 8:30 on the 31st, everyone could be there except 89.

Would 9est work?

I'm an idiot and reversed the time zones. The latter the better but I could make 830-9 work on the 31st.

Refresh my memory, do we select draft order right before the draft? Or well beforehand?

Reggie Died
Mar 24, 2004
Shiat. Sorry I missed the draft!

Defense in the 9th; it's like I was there all along.

Edit 2.0: And Two Kickers!

Reggie Died
Mar 24, 2004
I'm getting a weird glitch where I can't seem to add Adams as a waiver wire option. Maybe someone with a higher claim has already added him....?

You cannot add a player you dropped until the waiver period ends. (Error #245)

Not a deal breaker, just seemed odd....

Edit: or maybe because I dropped him on the 19th right before he blew up....

Reggie Died
Mar 24, 2004
I figured,

So for clarity; it's because I dropped him on a Wednesday, but then he played on Thursday, right? IF he wasn't playing TNF, he would have cleared waivers prior to the games on Sunday.

Reggie Died
Mar 24, 2004
Let the playoffs begin!

Can someone give a quick refresher on the payout scheme?

NVM, I learned to read.

Reggie Died fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Dec 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reggie Died
Mar 24, 2004
Good season guys. Goes to show how much luck plays a factor; I can't imagine doing as well if I had actually drafted myself.

• Locked thread