Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

monkey posted:

Oh, that reminds me there was a third time I got fired that I forgot about. The reason I got fired was for attendance records. My manager didn't give a poo poo what hours I worked as long as the work was done, and I'd automated most of my job so I would rock up at 2pm, click a few buttons, play a bit of quake and leave at 5pm most days, occasionally pulling an allnighter when it was needed. But then he left and the new manager looked at my timesheets and fired me but didn't realise that I did almost all the work in the department. 6 months later production had gone from 2 per month to 1 in 6 months, and I got the call from the big boss telling me that manager had been removed and asking what it would take for me to come back.

What kind of industry was this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread