Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Worlds Smuggest posted:

Trump is destroying the GOP, which is good, because it means we won't have to deal with the horse poo poo that is the christian right anymore. We need to ensure a trump victory to stop the leftish regressive narrative of censoring garbage in our terrible choice of media consumption that lets us not care about minorities and kill people comfortably in our own homes instead of stalking them like serial killers of yester year.

I want to see good things comes from a VR Dead by Daylight.

You're going to deal with the Christian right no matter what, they'll attach themselves to whatever replaces the GOP if it falls apart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
VR is just not gonna catch on in its current form. Even with all the improvements, the tether and the gaming PC is a deal breaker.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Wicker Man posted:

Sounds like you're getting the RRoD :ocelot:

That's what I call it when my hemmies flare up after eating chili peppers.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Gammatron 64 posted:

Like if you wanna bitch and moan every time you see a pair o' titties on the TV, it's a free country and you're free to do that, but you gotta realize that sex sells and no amount of hissy fits and stamping your feet is gonna change that and all you're accomplishing is being annoying

Actually hissy fits are extremely effective today, just look at the public's reaction to Bruce Jenner coming out. Every public figure was deathly scared of going against the narrative that he is a brave role model.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

reallivedinosaur posted:

xbone is clearly the better console at this point i mean 250 bucks are you kiddin

Yeah I guess if you're going to eat poo poo ("play on a console") you may as well pay the least you can get away with.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
GoG on my dick, fuckman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Archer666 posted:

Will Hilary Clinton make Dark Souls real?

No only the heat death of the universe will bring about our dark apocalypse.

• Locked thread