Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Prorat posted:

Millennial leftists social justice assholes aka regressives sent the industry to the dark ages.

"Oh no she's not wearing enough clothes! I demand you cover her up, woman are not allowed to be sexy"

We are few years away from them demanding women to not show any skin at all while proudly praising themselves as progressives.

Basically don't visit neogaf.

This guy sure has a handle on things!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Prorat posted:

I'm guessing you are guilty of posting this regressive nonsense? Do you have an anime avatar too?

Yes. You caught me. I clearly have an anime avatar. Haha. What on earth are you talking about dude? I mean that insult only really carries water if you were to look at my avatar and it was anime?
Don't worry dude and keep fighting to good fight against them durn Millennials taking your video games! They can take our freedom...but they'll never take...OUR GAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Aug 4, 2016

• Locked thread