Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Scalia is the one who ruled videogames are protected under the 1st amendment. Hillary was for the opposite.

Scalia - 1
Hillary - 0

Vote Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Millennial leftists social justice assholes aka regressives sent the industry to the dark ages.

"Oh no she's not wearing enough clothes! I demand you cover her up, woman are not allowed to be sexy"

We are few years away from them demanding women to not show any skin at all while proudly praising themselves as progressives.

Basically don't visit neogaf.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

TBeats posted:

Literally what republicans did circa-2008 about Michelle Obama.

You dumb.

You mean tiny instance that the media blew out of proportion? Not even comparable.

"You dumb"

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
No I was making fun of you for calling me dumb after making a dumb comparison.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

TBeats posted:

Lol you "made fun" with "whoever did the rhyme did the crime!"

Lmao you real dumb.

How bad was the accident that did this to your brain?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

This guy sure has a handle on things!

I'm guessing you are guilty of posting this regressive nonsense? Do you have an anime avatar too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
As a man let me explain for the 10th thread this week why this character wearing skimpy clothing is disgusting to our culture.

And yes, I'm still a virgin but I don't see how that's relevant.

• Locked thread