Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I hope the Battle Lovers can defeat the evil VAPERS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Loving this season so far but ep 5 felt like there was about a minute of material for the third act so every stock footage was used at that point.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Senerio posted:

Yeah there was def more stock footage this episode than the last few (kinda, we had the other four's attacks but they cut straight to the combined wand). I know because I watched 2-5 back to back. That said, the VEPPer transformation is great and I'd watch it every time.

Maybe they just ran out of ball jokes

I think it's just part of the escalation, like the idea for the season is that the Vapers are kinda incompetent and want the older brother axe guy, heck the whole theme of the season is wanting something more than you love someone and letting that mess your life when that someone is more important, and Yumoto is realizing that, so more than violence all he needs to do is reason with the bad guys, which is making the battles shorter and shorter until this one where it was all over right away and the Vapers are kinda cracking to the point where their alien buddy is trying to take care of them. Wouldn't be surprised if next week's episode has something happen that changes the formula.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I think i'm digging season 2 more than season 1 by now, I adore villains having their plans backfire immediately and that's two in a row. Also space adoption.

• Locked thread