Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back
Where is Sammy Ameobi? Is his asthma under control yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Shelvey is a right cuntlord. Glad the ref somehow didn't take in how nasty that tackle was

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Don't think I've ever seen Diame play well, he's just a championship-Sissoko: makes the commentators cream themselves with his running but never any end product

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Happy with that. From the commentary it sounded like both teams were ropey as gently caress for long periods

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Mitrovic's patented 'come off the bench and get a ridiculous booking straight away to show how hard I am' move probably riles Rafa quite a bit too.

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Can anyone help a brother out with a stream for the toon match?

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Ta

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

loving lol @ these arsenal-reject bitch boys

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Ref is literally giving a fk every time someone goes down

e: fucksticks. Forest are still gash

Al2001 fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Dec 2, 2016

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Darlow's a bit tasty. Wonder what we'll do with Sels

e: piss

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Was the Brighton match scheduled for telly? Can't believe there's no way to watch teh toon

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Jose posted:

nottingham forest just had someone sent off :getin: now 1 more to make up for the disgrace that was the last match against them

Top of the league, feels good. Thanks forest for being reliably poo poo and also the fog

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Al2001 posted:

Where is Sammy Ameobi? Is his asthma under control yet?

Knew he'd be back. As an unambitious, asthmatic man I have a lot of time for big sammy

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

We've got a tough run coming up as well

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Steves Asleep posted:

Haha Lansbury

biggest cheer of the night!

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Did I miss Villa going a man down? Absolutely piss poor

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Perez and Mitrovic have been underwhelming in all the games I've seen (Mitro was decent against Villa tbf.) Thought they'd both look really good in the championship as well.

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

I feel like Diame is good at running from halfway, unopposed to score the 4th goal when you're 3-0 up in the 85th minute, and literally nothing else

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Diame is a legend

Pretty poo poo midfield performance from everyone really. Shelvey's been off, Ritchie hasn't seen enough of the ball. Knockheart was class at St. James but has done gently caress all tonight. Still a fairly entertaining game.

e: gogogollll!

Al2001 fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Feb 28, 2017

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Who passed to Atsu? Great stuff

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

kcer posted:

Ritchie, what a beauty it was

Extremely tasty. Especially after an entire match of every player being too pussy to play a forward pass (except Shelvs)

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

birds posted:

also i forget who on football weekly keeps saying that this newcastle squad is the best he's ever seen in the championship. how? they're in 2nd lol. and not for the first time either.

Yeah that's insane. Last time we went up there were several players who were PL standard. This time our best players (who we rely on to an embarrassing extent) are Shelvey and Gayle, who've always looked a bit poo poo in the prem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

Thought he'd taken that really sweetly but it bounced off his knee

• Locked thread