Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Is there a place for pretending I care about my local non-League team because after losing the National League playoff final last season they're topping the table as of this afternoon and hell, the prospect of FGR in League Two next season maybe is pretty exciting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

HJB posted:

There was about three years ago, then I merged it into the lower league thread, then that thread merged into this one.

OK cool I might do a mild effortpost sometime then.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

See you next year, Football League Thread!

Lots of love, Forest Green Rovers x

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Blue Star Error posted:

Stadium Capacity: 5,141
Population: 5,794

Sure but if you roll in Stroud and Painswick and I don't know like Dursley or some poo poo then you're looking at maybe 20k. Whatever. Let's build a new even bigger stadium out by the M5, what could go wrong?

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

mfcrocker posted:

We were so bad second half.

All going Nailsworth clap your hands

I'll buy you a vegan pie.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Gonna be at FGR's first ever League game tomorrow, hooting and hollering and eating a vegan pie.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

2-0 up at half time and it was all looking good.

But then they'd run out of pies and we conceded two in the second half.

Over all, not bad. Would probably have taken the draw this morning but disappointing to have let the lead slip. Most dangerous scoreline indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

mfcrocker posted:

Sounds like FGR just sat on their arses second half trying to hold on.

Yeah pretty much, it was utter poo poo and then we started playing again after conceding the second one. Frustrating stuff.

I'd 8-2 be a Yeovil fan though, blimey.

e: Also our keeper's distribution was loving awful, must have booted the ball straight out about half a dozen times. Don't really know why Russell's been dropped for him.

• Locked thread