Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

Well the original joke was implying I will be able to use the service forever because Norwich are never getting promoted but it doesn't work because I am not outside of the UK and Ireland so I can't use the service anyway I hope that helped

Yeah I was also doing a joke by referring to the name of the service, iFollow, which I won't be following because it's outside of the UK hence idon'tFollow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Come on Bristol

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Cant really bring myself to give a gently caress because for me the season effectively ended theee matches ago, but what a lovely end to a brilliant season.

You won't care come August :)

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Jose posted:

Villa have £1m available for transfers this summer not including money raised from player sales because of FFP rules

Hangover from the Randy era, we have a lot of unused/on-loan players on absurd contracts and it's caught up with us this season - although splashing £30m on Ross McCormack who we shipped off to Forest after half a season, and Hogan who gets a bad injury every 30 minutes doesn't help.

The positive of all this is hopefully we'll start playing some of our youngsters a bit more, because Aston Villa seem deathly afraid of giving youth players a chance and would rather blow huge wage packets on poo poo 30+ year old mercenaries. Which is bizarre. We have several promising youth right now in Hepburn-Murphy, Green and Davis who I'd love to see play a bigger role next season.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Villa have made their first signing for this summer - Roberto Carlos

https://twitter.com/Dr_TonyXia/status/865411998997037056

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

The correct team won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Jose posted: