Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
fortress hillsborough repels another gang of knuckle draggers. villa will be lucky to finish top half on that display

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
:cawg:

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Extremely psyched up for our trip to league leaders Norwich tomorrow evening in a game that will likely decide the winner and runner up places.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
we can win the league without him on this evidence. wonder if he'll go to hull

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
love the idea of switching Hutchinson to cb btw. was GENGHIS KHAN not available? lol

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

Bringing on a new keeper at half time how odd

There's a black linesman this is like the twilight zone

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Cameron Jerome is absolute crap. In don't know how you can be offside and have a free header and still not score.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Would have liked to see bannan keep that down tbh but wonderful flowing football from everyone's favourite second team (wednesday)

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Absolute travesty if we bottle this.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Probably fair enough would be good to have a decent striker for the return leg

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

What seemed like an alarming number of Norwich fans booed a 0-0 draw with Wednesday which was pretty bizarre for a usually sedate bunch of fans.

I think there was an awareness that with strikers free of cerebral palsy we could have won. Also I just watched the 'highlights' and I don't even think it was a pen! If you look closely you can see Sam touches the ball BEFORE crushing Brady's metatarsal. Interested to hear your thoughts.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
You're wrong and I can prove it. Anyway we have a nice stroll against Burton next so we'll be back in the playoffs in no time.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Hmmm we appear to be 2-1 to plucky Burton Albion

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
we're now 3-1 down wtf

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

for this relief much thanks

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

MSwen23 posted:

Like the Wednesday game a week before, the game should have been out of reach and this shouldn't have mattered. They really need to start finishing the chances they create.

Thanks this puts last nights result into perspective: I'd much rather we beat villa and got clowned on by Burton than the other way around

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

They're quite old fashioned down there so it was probably a black man.

Meanwhile it seems we've been soundly beaten by perennial also rans Leeds in the Yorkshite derby. That's three defeats in a row now.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

Nice to stay unbeaten but for the record I would have preferred a win

You were lucky to take a point! Wrongly ruled offside much? Looking forward to a trip to Brentford next week where we invariably win.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
What about big ben

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
That's a drop in the ocean these days. I think they could get top 4 this term

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
a late late goal from big Sam hutchinson saves our blushes at Brentford in a fiery affair

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
so uh

what was the score

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
A great weekend for the owls sees us in fifth although I'd like to know why forestieri got sent off!

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Beckford would have been offside anyway!

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Any video of the Newcastle game?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Didnt know that! Does anyone have a link?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
League 1 maybe

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Hope we can beat Rotherham tomorrow!

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
We won so i cant say we were roth'd :sad: some of the highlights here are anything but http://www.skysports.com/efl/championship/video/10700192/sheffield-wed-1-0-rotherham

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
We smashed newcastle 1-0 at the sports direct arena, cementing our place in the prem next term

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Would i have taken 6th at the turn of the year at the start of the year? Yes. Now on to glory -- as long as we can accede to nandos demands.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
The good ppl of thanet are not going to take kindly to a bunch of racists in their midst

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

HJB posted:

Hearing ever-louder rumbles that TRP-legend-in-the-making Paddy Madden is Owl-bound. Thoughts?

My firat thought is why does he have so many Ds in his name

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I supose its because otherwise hed be called Pay Men.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Please don't doxx kcer

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Speaking of fair we were completely dominated by Huddersfield but we still did the double over them running out 2-0 winners with our pint sized Scot Robert 'tha Bruce' wallace scoring the goal of the season to break huds hearts.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Um we're 5 points clear of 7th so I'm looking forward to beating huds again then Leeds on our way back to the prem

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Wazzerphuk posted:

Can't help but think we'd get better results if we stopped missing penalties and giving away stupid goals.

How about missing pens and getting two players sent off? http://www.skysports.com/efl/championship/video/10736503/brighton-2-1-sheffield-wednesday

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
One things for sure: Wednesday are going up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

Only 3 points off the playoffs now Norwich are back

Back in the championship for good

• Locked thread