Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MSwen23
Jan 20, 2012

Breath Ray posted:

fortress hillsborough repels another gang of knuckle draggers. villa will be lucky to finish top half on that display

This has to be trolling right? If Westwood could hit the target, or if Ross decided not to take an extra touch to try and chip the keeper, or if either Baker/Elphick could head on net, or if bacuna could head on net, Villa would have taken the points yesterday.

All I heard the sky commentators saying yesterday was how great Wednesday are at home. If that's a promotion favorite and a dominant team at home I have no problem believing that Villa, even with dogshit Hutton/cissokho at fullback and Ayew out of position on the wing giving no defensive support, and the worst cm I've ever watched in Westwood, will go straight back up to the Prem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MSwen23
Jan 20, 2012

Wazzerphuk posted:

agreed, if half the team was better then the results would probably improve

Result also probably improves if Hutchinson is shown a second yellow and sent off after absolutely laying out Hutton nowhere near the ball at the start of the second half

MSwen23
Jan 20, 2012

The Big Taff Man posted:

If your aunty had bollocks she'd be your uncle

Quite aware, the point I was making is that all of those things won't be happening throughout the season, and they won't be playing in the "Wednesday Fortress", so Villa look to be in ok shape moving forward this season.

MSwen23
Jan 20, 2012
GET IN 2-0 to the Villa at the half from a Gestede brace

MSwen23
Jan 20, 2012

straight up brolic posted:

Apparently Grealish did 3 defenders and the keeper and scored

That's why they call him Gressi :hfive:

MSwen23
Jan 20, 2012
McCormack gets his first goal for Villa, sounds as though Villa should have 3-4 at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MSwen23
Jan 20, 2012

Frankston posted:

Love a good Villa goalie gently caress up me

Like the Wednesday game a week before, the game should have been out of reach and this shouldn't have mattered. They really need to start finishing the chances they create.

• Locked thread