Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Jose posted:

a tv was added for the rugby world cup but i can't see it as the photo shows

Maybe you should get the football world's first second rotating big screen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Jose posted:

the neo-nazi look on channel 5

Trinny and Suzanna's careers have really taken a nosedive

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Frankston posted:

Villa Park has had a big rotating screen for like 10 years now

see

Outside the ground doesn't count sorry I don't make the rules up

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Newcastle Villa and Norwich appear to have done obscenely well out of the transfer window without dipping into their parachute payments, it's kinda gross.

Not sure this is true, Newcastle did very well certainly but Villa spent obscene amounts while we only strengthened positions we're already strong in. We have absurd depth and quality in the 3 positions behind the striker and no-one to put the ball in the net.

Before the window we had Hoolahan, Brady, The Undroppable But Shite Naismith, Jarvis, 2 Murphys, and Maddison as attacking midfield options and decided to spend £10m adding Canos and Pitchard. Upfront we had Jerome and Lafferty, who has wanted to leave for a year now but has been unable to because we're so shite at signing strikers, and we added Oliveira, who's best season to date resulted in 9 goals.

Unless Oliveira is miles better than his record to date shows I reckon its playoffs only for little ole Norwich.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Huddersfield why are you top of the league you are a dog it doesn't even fit

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

phwoah nice hit

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Jose posted:

That advert reminded me Kel brook is getting murdered in the ring tonight

Bit vulgar this but congratulations she's quite a catch

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

chuggo is BACK posted:

murphy's goal for norwich. wawaweewa

They both own. Jacob got two assists and Josh scored the winner. If they can bulk up a bit they are going to be seriously good players, most English wingers get the "wait until they learn an end product" thing but the Murphys are already poo poo hot at finishing.

Jose posted:

anyone know where i can read championship match reports since the usual places only do premier league

Not match reports but highlights go up here pretty quickly after games which is nice

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

£12m player right there lol

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Simon Hooper has now decided that overhead kicks are allowed what a oval office

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Unbelievable what a oval office Hooper is sent off for over celebrating after skinning 4 players and setting up a goal

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Frankston posted:

I can't believe a 4-1-5 formation wasn't able to defend a lead, shocking

I can't believe it managed to obtain a lead in the first place, mental tactics

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Jacob Murphy scores two in 10 minutes who needs Redmond

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

quote:

Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. Where do I even begin trying to describe what's just happened at Hillsborough? Here goes nothing...

Sheffield Wednesday's Sam Hutchinson concedes a penalty and is sent off. Lee Tomlin steps up, smashes the post, the ball rebounds all the way back to the halfway line, Gary O'Neil then fouls Gary Hooper and is also sent off. All in the space of about 60 seconds.

So, to sum up, the Robins have missed a penalty and it's 10 v 10. Understood?

I want to see this

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Jose posted:

Gayle won august goal of the month with 69% of the vote

Murphy was robbed

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

HIGHLIGHTS MEGAPOST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqgyhdtnEKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l8fZZqAL78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_kkdlVDn7M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adjpgkW65gk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmE2s4As58Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w30oBC2kA1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRCxfy2Qfi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A50UDlR6fB0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orz-YgW_b4g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpq52rZCIKk

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Top of the league even though we miss penalties on purpose to make it sporting

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Drives me mental that Newcastle v Norwich is moved to a day all its own and then isn't even on TV.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I live on the south coast Newcastle might as well be in space

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

This, but twice

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Quite a game this

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

6 minutes of Rafa time I'm dying

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

and now I;m dead

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Unbelievable Jeff.

Last season Neil takes off Tettey to try to have a go at Newcastle, lose 6-2, this season he brings on a cb to shore things up and loses 4-3 he can't win. Bloody Magpies.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

RIP Di Matteo imo

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Frankston posted:

Di Matteo is bad. Really bad.

5 managers in a row really bad at the same club, makes you think.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

lol gently caress off Wolves we're the best

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Lovely job. No chance of a team of Norwich's stature throwing away a 2 goal lead

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

lol here we go again

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

never in doubt lads

*changes pants*

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Who are the front runners for the job and who do our resident Villa fans want?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce was one of the managers caught by the Telegraph, they haven't all be revealed yet have they?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Also Derby have appointed Steve McClaren for the second time. A good day all round for Steves.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

lol so Di Matteo's 1 win in 12 was actually an improvement, he just needed more time.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I honestly thought we might have been 2 of them. We have an awful record against Villa, loving Agbonlahor is like Suarez against us.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

The top two are going to pull away now goodbye everyone enjoy your playoff hunt

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Good to see the Owls chew up the Terriers with their mighty beaks and regurgitate the bones all over the playoff spots

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I wish Fulham would just gently caress off and leave us alone what did we ever do to them. 30 years of this bullshit I'm melting down

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Shambles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Norwich need a new goalkeeper and 4 new defenders. Also Jerome is possibly the laziest forward ever.

That was our new goalkeeper lol and we've needed 4 new defenders every season since Lambert was in charge because we keep either buying shite ones or none at all

• Locked thread