Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

blue footed boobie posted:

Rafa is a fraud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

straight up brolic posted:

lmao rafa is a loving fraud

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Jose posted:

we were loving poo poo yesterday. dominated possession and couldn't do poo poo with it and 2 defensive gently caress ups on both goals. anita is not a winger and aarons confidence was destroyed by janmaat never passing to him when he was moved over. spend all the moeny on knockaert

the referee was letting huddersfield kick the poo poo out of newcastle and then would blow for a foul when it was the other way

Lol

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January
Bolton called my school today and asked if they could borrow our 4g to train on before tonight's game, there's not much else to this story

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Filthee Fingas posted:

Can they take their lovely fans with them? As someone who lives in SE London, I approve of this relocation

post your address so me and raight and troon brother can daub paki on your wall in dog poo poo

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Epic this

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Botswana! posted:

epic miwaw chebs ftw

Can't wait for another depressing Wembley trip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Breath Ray posted:

I'm going to support Millwall now they are clearly a team of winners and sound like a real 'conmunity' club

If you are being ironic I will crush you

• Locked thread