Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard
Jesus Christ this ref is terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard

Last year I cancelled sky sports and used offside sports at 9-10£/month.

Since then I've bought an Amazon fire with Ruya and pay 14£/month for everything and cancelled sky completely

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004

Jose posted:

Gayle and mitrovic both got concussions against Cheltenham so won't be available this weekend ffs

Big Riviere gets his chance!

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
Probably the best Newcastle match I've been to in London.

Still absolutely sweating though.

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004

Jose posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jan/05/millwall-admit-council-scheme-leave-lewisham

Millwall might be forcibly relocated to Kent due to extremely dodgy deals involving the mayor of Lewisham

Can they take their lovely fans with them? As someone who lives in SE London, I approve of this relocation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004

Jose posted:

all deserved for gayle getting injured again imo

Looks like he's out for 6 games per Sky Sports. Of course this happens before the Brighton match.

• Locked thread