Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Evil Eagle posted:

I'll never understand getting to the end of a jrpg and just stopping right there. I'm always really excited to fight the final boss.

I got to the last boss of Rouge Galaxy and realized I did not give a poo poo about anything in the game and stopped playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I've never bothered to 100% a game or collect all the trophies/achievements.

I have no remorse.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I enjoy David Cage's games. Sure they're all flawed in major ways but it's a fun experience that's different than most other video games. Too bad he can't get it right like Until Dawn did.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I enjoy casual games like farmville and bejeweled.

• Locked thread