Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't like Metal Gear and find Platinum games to be grossly overrated, except Vanquish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Volume posted:

I've never bothered to 100% a game or collect all the trophies/achievements.

I have no remorse.

Wow. You must have lots of straight sex.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

sound s lkike you need to get good and not be a failtard

This

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

I have one bottle with a red potion in it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sup crip.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Mentioned this one before but my sister hid in my room once while I was playing the campaign mode of ESPN NFL 2K5 and made fun of me when she overheard me saying "Oooh you are a Bad rear end!" and stuff during a draft.

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Gamer noises are natural and should not be suppressed.

WHenveer my dad played SSX he would go loving apenuts swinging around in the chair and poo poo, moving his head and trying to get a better angle of view.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I was playing some lovely free MMO on skype with my friends years ago and my buddy didnt know his mic was opened so everytime he did his special attack he made a little baby grunty noise. Nnf. Mmnf. NNNnf.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh and the time my little cousin got super pissed off at smash bros and crushed/popped a full bag of unopened doritos. Never forgave him for that.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I love Torchlight II and the incredibly easy modding that can be done on steam. I've played it at least once a year since release trying to beat permadeath mode

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

peramene posted:

I purchased and 100%'d Huniecam so quickly that I still get friends shaming me over it. And I deserve to be shamed. But anything for Audrey.

Permaban

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I didn't even know what that game was but judging by the name alone I knew that guy was likely a sex offender. After looking it up just now it's confirmed. Why is this poo poo allowed on Steam

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Steam Greenlight is probably one of the very worst things in gaming right now

it has been since it's inception

it's like an unregulated Kickstarter -- at least that has rewards and goals to meet and has resulted in at least a handful of good games

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Good job making this thread blow goats nards, fellas.

surprised you dropped your sexman gimmick for this you pitstained kiwi gently caress

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Is it fascism yet posted:

Gamer confession: I dont like stealth games. As a result, i never got into Deus Ex, MGS or Thief.

Same

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Petite Japanese Man: I love stealth, like ninja.

Me, Harley Davidson screaming as I blast into enenmy base: Merica.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I actually play tha OW with $500 Bose Noise Cancelling Headbuds while blindfolded submerged in 40 degree water.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fighting games have easily the worst community in gaming, even worse than mobas

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The XIII games are the best in the FF franchise

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

my confession is i legit love that game and beat the entire thing without a guide

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*pretends to listen to that guys last 3 posts* Uh huh. Yeah. hahaha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

He's 80 years old.

• Locked thread