Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

i like and enjoy playing visual novels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

What the gently caress store rented PC games though?

a local mom n pop rental store i went to all the time while growing up used to rent pc games. i used their disc to burn a copy of pizza tycoon in like 1997 and played it all the time

Soral
May 30, 2009

Action Tortoise posted:

i can't 100% banjo tooie bc of canary mary in cloudcuckooland

using autofire will cause you to fail because of the rubber banding. you must defeat her with your own power and plenty of determination. i have done it twice in my life

Soral
May 30, 2009

gamer confession: i deliberately fooled thousands of gamers world wide into thinking there was a fire pack update for super mario maker featuring fire bro & the angry sun by posting falsified and manipulated images

Soral
May 30, 2009

i liked morpho better than pequod

Soral
May 30, 2009

bob will need the varia suit to withstand the epic flames he must endure for his crimes

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral
May 30, 2009

shut down this thread immediately

Soral
May 30, 2009

peramene posted:

I purchased and 100%'d Huniecam so quickly that I still get friends shaming me over it. And I deserve to be shamed. But anything for Audrey.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

thank you cowcaster

Soral
May 30, 2009

absolutely anything posted:

i like black the best not taking into account that the actual best pokemon game is whatever's the newest due to quality of life/mechanical improvements but i also got all the pokemon in y because it was the easiest its ever been. im slowly working on getting one of every pokemon into pokemon bank. pokemon owns

i dont think the newest pokemon game being the best is strictly true as a rule but yeah pokemon is very good and i like it very much

Soral
May 30, 2009

i believe in major isoor

Soral
May 30, 2009

both larrys are my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral posted:

gamer confession: i deliberately fooled thousands of gamers world wide into thinking there was a fire pack update for super mario maker featuring fire bro & the angry sun by posting falsified and manipulated images

• Locked thread