Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't play any FPSes on the PC until 2009 or 10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I let my friend borrow Yoshi's Story in exchange for Banjo Kazooie and then he moved and even though Banjo Kazooie is probably a better game I was upset at myself for years afterward. Another epic moment was when I lent 5 of my PS2 games including Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater to a friend and then he got arrested for armed robbery and I never saw him again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I strongly considered learning to speedrun Quake 4 after playing through it on Nightmare.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

One of my classmates from high school who I had a passing acquaintance with got arrested recently for jacking off in his car in the parking lot of the preschool I went to while the kids were out playing

Why were you at the preschool as well while the kids were out playing. lmfao Another pwn courtesy of your boy Wormskull. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfSUVHkpfV8

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's what brain damaged his twisted mind that now creates the most hosed up Super Mario Maker levels on God's green earth.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

On the note about the RTS rating, I played Civ 4 for like 90 hours as a teen but I never played a difficulty past the 3rd one I think.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The first time I ever played a RTS online with a friend other than WC2 with my dad, he used a maphack even though he could have destroyed me easily since I didn't know what I was doing and then admitted it to me a week later.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I once told a kid I had a Nidoking and I would trade it to him for a shitload of just any old random Pokemon cards and when I gave it to him it was one of the stupid Topps fake non-TCG cards and I laughed and ran away and then the kid told my mom and she gave him a bunch of baseball card case things for keeping your cards in and made me give the cards back. Then later that day we were playing outside and I tackled him into a ditch and the card case things broke in his pocket and he cried and told my mom on me again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just thought of one. When I was sick once and playing Mario Party 2 with my sister and a friend I poo poo my pants a little bit when I tried to fart and kept playing for a while.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mentioned this one before but my sister hid in my room once while I was playing the campaign mode of ESPN NFL 2K5 and made fun of me when she overheard me saying "Oooh you are a Bad rear end!" and stuff during a draft.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Raged epically at NFL Street once and threw my PS2 controller at the TV and it bounced back and nearly gave me a black eye.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When I first played World of Warcraft I was building strength and stamina on my Rogue because I thought it would be kind of like Diablo 2 with builds.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I went to a Pokemon TCG tournament at the library and this kid brought a deck of like 500 cards and made up house rules like he could play as many energy cards per turn as he wanted and the energy type didn't matter and I didn't put my foot down and tell him to play the game right so I lost my first round and I cried on the way home.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I studied the rules for weeks and spent all kinds of time figuring out how to make a good deck and poo poo and when I got to the tournament and the guy was just like Uhhh yeah this is how I play at home and pulled like 20 cards on his first hand I was just too bewildered to do anything about it. I don't even remember any of the turns so he probably just put a Charizard out on the first turn and instantly won.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

lol solo gamer habits

a few years ago i was playing RE4 while my gf was working on college stuff, and she starts cracking up and shouts "EVERYTIME you fire the shotgun you swing your head back"

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Even the most calculating and calm Quake pros swing their heads back when they rocket jump. It's epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually I think I got house ruled in YuGiOh once at this weird kid's house but I still won and we were playing for keeps but he got really mad and had a tantrum so I just left the cards and I never played a TCG again. I did buy a bunch of Magic cards thinking I'd get into it but I never did and just like looking at the pictures now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Your better off just playing the online client they have anyway so mostly I was just praying to get a Sheoldred card since Sheoldred is bae.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Some people really ham up their gamer noises. I still talk to myself sometimes but I don't really grunt or anything unless I have a cold.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Benny D posted:

The only time I ever beat morrowinds main quest I used the console to teleport myself for the last few nerevarine quests because you have to run across the whole {^##+## map and I was 16 and too stupid to understand mark and recall

You move so slow in that game that your better off teleporting anyway.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Le Toxic Neighbor strikes again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think I got so mad at uhh... Probably TF2 or something but I yelled something real loud and the old lady downstairs started slamming a broom handle into her ceiling for 5 minutes and then a few months later she OD'd on pain medication.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The guy with emphysema in the apartment next to me grunts and cries when I play videogames too loudly.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it fascism yet posted:

I used to make really funny weird faces when doing epic combos in thps2.
I didnt notice until a friend came over while i played it and he laughed at me.

When I first played that game at my friend's house I got so addicted to it that when I went home I was imagining doing moves in the toilet bowl.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Confession: I can't find the magic spell I need to enter turtle rock and I'm probably going to look it up.

You have several strains of highly toxic AIDS you piece of poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That said it took me a long time to figure out you have to jump in the pit in WinWaker to go to Hyrule and also I think I managed to get through the phantom 'Dorf dungeon by accident because I didn't notice until later that the hint about the sword falling on the ground was actually true.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Soral posted:

gamer confession: i deliberately fooled thousands of gamers world wide into thinking there was a fire pack update for super mario maker featuring fire bro & the angry sun by posting falsified and manipulated images

Your gonna get yours someday bitch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wanted to speedrun Lovely Planet Ace All Worlds category but when I looked up the WR of most stages on youtube and found out the guy was a extremely disturbed pedophile it made me sad and discouraged me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You enjoy men's asses.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh my cousin's copy of Pokemon Yellow the connector was all brown and corroded and he told everyone in my extended family and all his friends that it was because I put the cartridge in my rear end, and destroyed my childhood.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I spent hours crying that the cheat codes to show her boobs didn't work.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I bought MGSV four times at launch: the PS4 collectors edition, the PC version, and two more copies of the PC version for my brothers.

This but Vanilla Diablo 3. :zombie:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I also bought the MGS HD Collection twice, GTA San Andreas probably 5 times by now, Viva Pinata twice, and I think uhh there's one game I'm forgetting I did something like that with.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

It's called Chargy you dummy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

I poured ketchup and mustard all over my friend Kyle at a Halo sleepover

My friend Tim yelled "N*gger Cum!" in a bestial growl when he got killed in Halo 3 once.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Grawl posted:

I bought Morrowind four times (GOTY, regular edition, Xbox version and some edition with all the DLC).

This is the most ludicrously sad thing I have ever read. I'm sorry mate. Truly I am.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rq9xfPgQnf

• Locked thread