Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I enjoyed certain parts of Sonic 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'll never understand getting to the end of a jrpg and just stopping right there. I'm always really excited to fight the final boss.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I got 101% in Donkey Kong 64

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I've gotten 100% in DK64 and both banjo N64 games

same

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Not using fairies is a gamer win.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

i never used a guide until the small key in the dirt pile in oot's shadow temple and i was very pissed off that "Nintendo would hide something like that"

You know what the compass does right

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

You could read a guide but not the compass description. Fail.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I got 100% items in Metroid Other M

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Thankfully I got it for $10 on release day

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

i liked metroid fusion more then super metroid..

please surrender your avatar immediately.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Power bombs have been authorized to use on bob. Fire at will.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pimp Zone: Where stars are born

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I still have n64 games that I borrowed from a friend 15 years ago. Their name is still written on the cartridge

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I always do jrpg post games because superbosses are the best bosses.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

its a bummer that the weapon upgrading in 13 and the monster raising in 13-2 are mostly contained to post-game grinding and not something you get to interact a ton with throughout the game

Lightning Returns has a whole weapon upgrade system that you can only use in NG+. I'm going to play hard mode in LR next year.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The one imp who keeps saying that the phone version of TWEWY is better is insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Can't wait for Pokémon Noon.

• Locked thread