Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

i am terrified of playing RTS games with ppl online unless it's a friend or something and 99% of my playtime in sc2, company of heroes, red alert 2/3, and empire at war is comp stomping for shits and giggles

Same, it goes back to my first WC3 match online when I spent like half an hour carefully crafting the ideal Alliance army designed to counter any enemy force, only for them to get obliterated in seconds by three million of those night elf dragon things five seconds after leaving my base. I never played an RTS online again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I usually game in complete stillness and silence, unless it's an involved sword fighting game with like dodges and parries and stuff like Dark Souls or The Witcher 3 or something in which case I immediately turn into DemoniusX in his "killing women in Postal 2" video.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I've had three copies of Morrowind (my aunt bought me my first copy for my birthday when it was new, I traded it in for the GOTY version with the expansions once that came out, and then bought it again on Steam a couple years back) and just today I was contemplating buying it again on gog for when the Steam version inevitably stops working. I stand in solidarity with Grawl.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I think Heart Gold is the best.

Me too.

• Locked thread