Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

My friend started having seizure symptoms while playing Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox and insisted on getting to a save point before going to tell his mom something was wrong.

he's a powerful gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my gamer confession is that as a kid I thought that the rating of "the cats meow" in the zeus/Poseidon rts was a good rating I was proud of

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Oh my cousin's copy of Pokemon Yellow the connector was all brown and corroded and he told everyone in my extended family and all his friends that it was because I put the cartridge in my rear end, and destroyed my childhood.

Lmao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Imagining the demons from doom hanging out and shaking hands in the hospital with doom guy after the game

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

i hate sm's sloppy control. probably doesnt help that i played the gba games first

bob....

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a Loving Dog posted:

Actually its not. its a honeypot and now I have 7 pages of material with which to own this entire forum.

you're no match if those five people team up against you

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmfao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's really good that guys stalking lowtax's post are here now

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a Loving Dog posted:

tell me where they are and ill kick their asses

-Troika- posted:

clearly I need to read imp zone more

that guy probably

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
congrats to fau and the more heavily modded imp zone

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Extremely Woke Hentai Pervert Admin

Lmao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
LR is a lot of fun and my favorite of the 13's.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hope you can game

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

my morning jackass posted:

heart gold is basically the perfect Pokemon game.

That's why it costs more than a new Pokemon game lol. Though I heard once that gen 2 Pokemon aren't in a lot of the newer games and heart gold/soul silver are the only way to get them

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah it was

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my gamer confession I just remembered is that I got so mad after losing a 1v1 npc race in Need for Speed Most Wanted that I popped the disc out and drove to gamestop to trade it in immediately after

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GorfZaplen posted:

Lol. My friend downloaded a 100% save for Most Wanted on his modded xbox because of this and I was really jealous of it.

it wasn't really a bad game, but the ai seemed to pull snes Mario kart style cheating. The race that got me was a 1v1 where the player had to beat a Bugatti with a Shelby GT. The Bugatti is faster in a straight line but I had a one second lead within 5 seconds of the finish line and the other car sort of effortlessly beat me by a fraction of a second lol.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GameCube posted:

oh are you talking about the new mw? that was bad :-(

Nah, this one came out maybe like 4 or so years ago?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lmao she's like that Molly hatchet prohibition lady but with games.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
omg

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ah

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

I got decently far into 4U High Rank but only played a few missions of Monster Hunter Generations. Maybe i'll pick it up again soon, i feel dumb for abandoning jt

Hey I just got this a few hours ago so maybe we're on similar levels

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

Yo I have a really similar story. when I was 11 I met a girl on Ragnarok who helped me level up a bunch. I ask her if she wants to get married in game and she says ya sure later. I'm like drat I got a crush on this girl. couples days later, haven't heard from here, was hanging out around the front entrance of the main city where ppl chill at and there she is. with another dude. when I confronted her she asked if she knew me.... got kicked in the feels that day. now i know to never trust a bitch

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I got every achievement in the 2010 Medal of Honor and Lord of the Rings: Conquest

I have more hours into mw2 campaign than the multiplayer and I played like 200 combined

• Locked thread