Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

rediscover posted:

I've played every Final Fantasy game but haven't ever beat one

The only FF game I've played more than about half of is 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I bought that PS4 Godzilla game at launch for $45 last year. I also bought the Collectors Edition of Mass Effect 3 at launch, which I played about 1/4 of before finding out what happens at the end and dropping it entirely.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Soral posted:

gamer confession: i deliberately fooled thousands of gamers world wide into thinking there was a fire pack update for super mario maker featuring fire bro & the angry sun by posting falsified and manipulated images

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I bought MGSV four times at launch: the PS4 collectors edition, the PC version, and two more copies of the PC version for my brothers.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

theres some sort of zombie, an imp like creature and a pinkish guy. if anyone can remember their names help a bro out

-rothead
-fire boy
-sprinter

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

there are a lot of hosed up hentai games on steam that make it through greenlight

Steam Greenlight is probably one of the very worst things in gaming right now

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It's cool that Valve basically allows anything at all on Steam at this point as long as it doesn't have a virus. Quality control is for losers... It's all about the Master Race, baby

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hatred came out more than a year ago- Steam Greenlight has overstayed it's welcome.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I don't want to read anything about that poster ever again.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

goferchan posted:

I don't "get" speedruns, watching them or doing them or whatever. When people post crazy numbers for stuff I appreciate its cool and probably took a lot of skill to pull off but with the sole exception of the half A press guy it's never gonna be entertaining th me to watch someone beat Ocarina of Time real fast of whatever. same goes for Metroid low-% clears and poo poo like that

I only like to watch speedruns that are happening live at big events.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Petite Japanese Man: I love stealth, like ninja.

Me, Harley Davidson screaming as I blast into enenmy base: Merica.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

celeron 300a posted:

You're right, ffxii is not "bargain bin" quality. But I happened to pick one up when the ps2 was going out of style at a good price. I'm sorry for making a bad post.

Whoa, this is not conspiracy talking, it's just the "social security at 80%" thing. I should have just talked about not retiring and kept government out of it.

in case this is misread, this gang tag is for people who permatoxx for hillary winning. It is a pro-hillary gang tag.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The only Pokémon game I ever did everything and filled the Pokédex in was Silver.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I haven't really seen the other recruits post much at all, except Unfunny Poster who I've seen a couple times (btw... If you're reading this you may want to look into applying for a username change. The whole 'self-deprecation' shtick doesn't really fit well here. Maybe something funny and quirky like HappyFunGamer 2)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Rafza posted:

i will strive to post more, and better even

Oh yeah, you too. Good work so far.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Antoine Silvere posted:

In an effort to post more here's a confession: when I was a kid I couldn't get past the first level of donkey kong country because I was weirdly afraid of the enemies so I would just go left and jump around in the treehouse

I did this even though I wasn't afraid.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

When I was a kid I called the little secret hole things Hairy Holes in front of my cousins girlfriend while he was playing it and he threw me across the cellar and whipped action figures at me and the dos a stone cold stunner to me in the pool.

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

rediscover posted:

Yo I have a really similar story. when I was 11 I met a girl on Ragnarok who helped me level up a bunch. I ask her if she wants to get married in game and she says ya sure later. I'm like drat I got a crush on this girl. couples days later, haven't heard from here, was hanging out around the front entrance of the main city where ppl chill at and there she is. with another dude. when I confronted her she asked if she knew me.... got kicked in the feels that day. now i know to never trust a bitch

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I got every achievement in the 2010 Medal of Honor and Lord of the Rings: Conquest

• Locked thread