Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I played it in Spanish for a long time.

I use the Brazilian Portuguese dub and English text.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Menjos Moldbug

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I don't like isometric CRPGs. It's just that the mechanics put me off.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

because most people who play nintendo games online are 12. not joking or anything thats just true

competitive smash players are the worst of the worst

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

goferchan posted:

The Witness has 2,070 puzzles

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I married a girl on Ragnarok Online when i was 13 and she stole my account data and I found her later doing the same with another guy. It was at that time that I took the red pill.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

rediscover posted:

Yo I have a really similar story. when I was 11 I met a girl on Ragnarok who helped me level up a bunch. I ask her if she wants to get married in game and she says ya sure later. I'm like drat I got a crush on this girl. couples days later, haven't heard from here, was hanging out around the front entrance of the main city where ppl chill at and there she is. with another dude. when I confronted her she asked if she knew me.... got kicked in the feels that day. now i know to never trust a bitch

I am delighted to know that RO survived until 2014.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm gonna buy a PSTV on christmas cause it's cheaper than other consoles and I can jailbreak it

• Locked thread