Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Evil Eagle posted:

I always do jrpg post games because superbosses are the best bosses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb3nIH7E9Z0

boy are my arms tired fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Sep 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Pablo Gigante posted:

Which version of TWEWY is better, DS or phone

i havent tried the phone version but the ds version rocks and is probably very cheap on amazon

yah its like 20 bucks which is a few bucks more than the phone version

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
my gamer confession is that i think ruby/sapph/emerald were better overall vs g/s/c

only thing i wish r/s/e had was traveling to kanto/johto and fighting red/blue/etc, that was awesome

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
i will strive to post more, and better even

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Black Baby Goku posted:

Thank you. remember: if you want to flame someone, go ahead. Maybe Larry and then work up to Plutonis. Be careful of flaming senior regs however, or you may find yourself in over your head

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh yeah, you too. Good work so far.

thank you

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
i didn't get more than 6 hours into mgsv. i like and have beaten the other mgs games

the mgs thread is convincing me to give it another shake though so i'll do that after smt4 and p5

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

PleasingFungus posted:

six hours seems like a weird point to stop playing a game. it's not like, oh, i played it for an hour or two and i didn't like it, but it feels a little early to be burned out...

it was me trying to figure out if i didn't like the opening few hours or what but 6 hours was the point where i said okay im not enjoying this and prob won't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Bill Barber posted:

How you could not enjoy MGS:V, especially the beginning is baffling.

the hospital opening was cool and exciting

the intro to the open world map didn't grab me is what im getting at

• Locked thread