Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel
Jun 19, 2012

after my younger brother got a ps4 he shoved his ps3 and all the ps3 games in a closet and never played them ever again. I asked him if I could take it and all the games right before I moved out of the state and he said "give me 500 dollars." I took it anyway and he hasn't said anything so far. I just beat demon's souls again and am about to play motorstorm apocalypse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Action Tortoise posted:

i can't 100% banjo tooie bc of canary mary in cloudcuckooland

same :(

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I used a guide to beat pretty much every game I played as a kid. donkey kong 64, rayman 2, pokemon 2nd and 3rd gen games, banjo tooie

never used a guide for kirby 64. I got maybe 80%? of the shards. years later I was babysitting my little cousin at our house, he played the game and 100%'d it in one go. he got the secret final boss which I had no idea existed. then he made me beat it for him

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

also I remember renting glover and being completely bewildered. I don't think I know anyone who beat that game

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

last october I got elite dangerous and spent the month grinding my way to 300 mil to grab a sweet rear end pimped out anaconda, then immediately dropped the game. it was incredibly boring and I highly regret it.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

P-Mack posted:

My dad wanted to try video games once so I started up Link to the Past for him. I left the room and came back ten minutes later to find him still inside Link's house.

"The guy said it's dangerous out there and I should stay inside. How much longer is he gonna be?"

you should let him play far cry 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

after I beat pokemon silver, my friend told me about shiny pokemon. then I spent an hour and a half resetting for shiny lugia. then I gave up :(

(my first shiny was a zubat in ruby. he's now a crobat residing in my copy of y :))

• Locked thread