Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I like fighting game story modes because I enjoy how silly the stories are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

Why were you at the preschool as well while the kids were out playing. lmfao Another pwn courtesy of your boy Wormskull. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfSUVHkpfV8

Lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
My friend started having seizure symptoms while playing Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox and insisted on getting to a save point before going to tell his mom something was wrong.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
He was grinding to get the Dabilahro and every two minutes or so his head would snap back and he'd drop the controller. It would only last for half a second, then he would clear his head by shaking it a little, ask me if anything weird happened, and then get back at it. The first few times I had no idea, but I told him we needed to get his mom because it was happening with increased frequency. He saved the game.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I don't think that's the case, Shiki Dan.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bobnumerotres posted:

same, also 100%'d earthworm jim 3d lol

Good lord

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yeah they are. Wish there was a digital release because I had a lot of fun with them

I got really hammered one night and bought the collection off eBay and also downloaded the isos to play on my computer

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

celeron 300a posted:

You're right, ffxii is not "bargain bin" quality. But I happened to pick one up when the ps2 was going out of style at a good price. I'm sorry for making a bad post.

Whoa, this is not conspiracy talking, it's just the "social security at 80%" thing. I should have just talked about not retiring and kept government out of it.

in case this is misread, this gang tag is for people who permatoxx for hillary winning. It is a pro-hillary gang tag.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

That post rediscover made about nerds owning themselves in an attempt to fit in

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'll do it when I get home. I think I can fit them in a Mega link

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
They're uploading but it'll probably be a while so I'll try to get them to you tomorrow. Just remind me

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ol yeller posted:

gamer confession: i 100% banjo tooie when i was a kid. and i loved it.

I 100%ed everything in Banjo Kazooie, but I was missing one note in the haunted house level. One night I was drunk and angry so I deleted my save and gave my friend the game

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

mysterious loyall X posted:

tfw a hillary gangtag steals your avatar and a trump avatar responds to you

The double, two quick ones

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I read Major Isoor's long rear end post and it was a good story.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

lol. Classic Larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

When I was a kid I called the little secret hole things Hairy Holes in front of my cousins girlfriend while he was playing it and he threw me across the cellar and whipped action figures at me and the dos a stone cold stunner to me in the pool.

And that's the bottom line

• Locked thread