Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Bobnumerotres posted:

a friend lent me a bunch of gamecube games when we were kids (some 007 game and i forget what else), and we just kind of grew distant and stopped talking to eachother.

i pawned them forgetting they werent even mine and i swear like 3 days later this guy i hadn't talked to in years called me out of the loving blue asking if i still had them, i was like "nah man i gave those back years ago ??" and he bought it, never saw him again. im convinced this was some sort of divine trial that i failed

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
Gamer Sin.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

theres some sort of zombie, an imp like creature and a pinkish guy. if anyone can remember their names help a bro out

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
beecock the last two pages and goldmine, imo

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
six hours seems like a weird point to stop playing a game. it's not like, oh, i played it for an hour or two and i didn't like it, but it feels a little early to be burned out...

• Locked thread