Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Me reading the first few pages of this thread:

Me by the end:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

[Venom Snake, engaging in pet play] Good. Good Boy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Dog White Cat is definitely my least favorite Bowie album

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and How can I sorta encourage this... fun? without facilitating a racially oppressive environment for the puppy? Thanks everybody!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

We can be heroes
Just for pet play

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

i have zero interest in any jrpg's post game content, it always seems like way too much

It depends but usually I'm not interested either

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The only Pokemon I've finished was Blue when it first came out, and the only ones I've played besides it were Leaf Green and X

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Which version of TWEWY is better, DS or phone

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tumor looking batty posted:

What do you think dude. Come on

I've heard both sides and I'm just asking questions. Give me a drat break

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*pretends to listen to that guys last 3 posts* Uh huh. Yeah. hahaha.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NIN live is ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

my gate opens in 15 minutes but im just going to let it be known ive been using the same computer case since 2004 and thats why wormskull could guess that i have a cd drive stacked under a dvd drive. what he couldnt guess is that the cd drive is actually hidden by an old case mod i did as a teenager making it look like i only have 1 drive because i never bothered to do the dvd drive

Have a safe flight.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

frank.club posted:

Lmao she's like that Molly hatchet prohibition lady but with games.

Carrie Nation ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Antoine Silvere posted:

In an effort to post more here's a confession: when I was a kid I couldn't get past the first level of donkey kong country because I was weirdly afraid of the enemies so I would just go left and jump around in the treehouse

The Make-Your-Own-Fun Gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

When I was a kid I called the little secret hole things Hairy Holes in front of my cousins girlfriend while he was playing it and he threw me across the cellar and whipped action figures at me and the dos a stone cold stunner to me in the pool.

Lmfao

• Locked thread