Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rediscover posted:

In fact I consider myself a lover of JRPGs but I don't think I've ever finished one. idk why even if I love the game and it's story or mechanics or whatever I always lose steam at like the 3/4ths mark and stop playing.. I forget what game it was right now but one time I stopped at the save point right before the final boss

i did this with ff8, ff9, skies of arcadia, and grandia 2 iirc. probably several others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i wish all jrpgs could befinished in like 20 hours or less on a first play thru like chrono trigger

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Volume posted:

I got to the last boss of Rouge Galaxy and realized I did not give a poo poo about anything in the game and stopped playing

fail eidt i mean tto quote the post about smt 3 withfail

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

no they will not posted:

Everyone has that one friend who got arrested for jacking off in public... if you don't, it's you!

jacking off in publc is pretty tacky imho

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Why were you at the preschool as well while the kids were out playing. lmfao Another pwn courtesy of your boy Wormskull. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfSUVHkpfV8

:boom:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

I got 101% in Donkey Kong 64

:barf:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sound s lkike you need to get good and not be a failtard

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i looked up that boss and now i remmeber him and it's a fucktard. iirc u can get the level 3 sword before u fight it which makes it easier. well, i gues syou beat it now so it doens't matter

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

in addition to looking up the location of the blue ring in zelda 1 second qurest I had to look up how to get into level 6. I know that this is technically a gaming fail, but really how were you supposed to know about that. you don't even get a vague hint from the old man

What was the entrace

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I l8ek icewind dale 2 but idr if thays bioware or black isle

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

on one of the graveyard screens you have to play the recorder to make the entrance appear. as far as I know there is nothing to indicate that you're supposed to do this

If you were an 80s kid now a 55 yo kid youd remember buring/pushing/fluting/bombing every screen onn the zelda ovetworld to find stuff or beging mom amd dad to call the nintendo hint li e at 3 dollars a minute

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Golden bee win

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

This gabagool cant even capture fairies da fugg proba ly doesnt even have bottles what a rube

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

win

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh and the time my little cousin got super pissed off at smash bros and crushed/popped a full bag of unopened doritos. Never forgave him for that.

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Mentioned this one before but my sister hid in my room once while I was playing the campaign mode of ESPN NFL 2K5 and made fun of me when she overheard me saying "Oooh you are a Bad rear end!" and stuff during a draft.

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Confession: I can't find the magic spell I need to enter turtle rock and I'm probably going to look it up.

Jeaus h christ

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

/me logs onto the gbs millennial CUCK FAILS M-M-mm-Megathread

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

idk i haven't played lttp in 50 years

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i bought mgs 5 once

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

iove never played an elder scrolls game

Wisdom

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

i never played world of warcraft and when someone posted a pic on here a few yrs ago of the barnacle jim enemy i asked what game that was from

the only good mmo was ultima online. quote this post if you're a 50 yo spergin vergin gamer who was there during the uo beta test and you remember when some guy blew up lord british with a fire spell during a big community announcement.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

same. its crazy that a dumb videogame meme got so popular even conan and poo poo were talking about it on national TV w/ no understanding of what was actually happening

i still don't understand what's happening except that leeroy jenkins is shouting his name and he has fried chicken

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

Doors of Doom killed you and you got mad and quit.

he uses his pecs to shoot lasers at you

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my gamer confession is i regret not seeing the la philharmonic play the muisc of nobuo uematsu :sigh:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I actually play tha OW with $500 Bose Noise Cancelling Headbuds while blindfolded submerged in 40 degree water.

putting the epic into mkultra

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

Stop posting like a games poster

why do zillions of people have lum avatars now it makes me think my posts are worse than usual ahah

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rediscover posted:

haha who is going to retire in a post-social-security america and not work until they keel over <-- really cool and funny to say. uit shows that you understand whats really going on in the world, as if your 'Third eye is Open' so to speak. Ladies love these type of sentences

Get off your loving cross, we could use some firewood -- James Maynard Keenan

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

absolutely anything posted:

I own a copy of Super Mario Bros. and someday hope to play it with my African-American friend (haha who will have an african-american friend when the racial tensions in america come to a head and the country ends up more divided than ever).

tfw you can't play thru new smb 2 co-op with your black pal due to helter skelter and turner diaries

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Having a Lume avatar makes you automatically one of the epic Night Crew guys from GBS in my view. *Laughs evilly thinking about how much this will flame my boy Lloyd*

it really is flaming me a lot

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

GameCube posted:

all lum avatars are the same poster, to me. I'm sorry.

i'm the only one with a sadbrains

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tfw a hillary gangtag steals your avatar and a trump avatar responds to you

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

in 3rd grade i was like that except it was three stooges for the nes

same here probably

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

getting triggered about the soup minigame atm`

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I've bought about 10 different fighting games and 3 or 4 peripherals made for them with the intentional of learning how to play at least one, and the only one I even came close was Tekken Tag 2 but I already forgot everything I learned about it except the word Okizeme.

learn to play tekken 7 with me mysterious loyall x when it comes out on steam at an unspecified time in 2017

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

yeah I rarely play them because I've usually had my fill of the game at that point. I was reading the TWEWY thread and am mad that I missed loads in it

twewy is shot and i liked the combat + you could set everything to easy whenever you wanted to

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

i know you probably havent played hexen because beating it without a guide is completely insane since its wandering around in a doom engine game trying to find hidden switches and when you hit them it announces that a door has opened somewhere but gives you no further clues

that was really obnioxious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

heretic had less idiotic push a switch/search an hour for the new hidden area where another switch is style levels than hexen iirc but its been 2 decades since i played either and i have a brain tumor so who cn say really

• Locked thread