Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Never beat The Nameless King and probably never will. I just don't care anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

frank.club posted:

my gamer confession is that as a kid I thought that the rating of "the cats meow" in the zeus/Poseidon rts was a good rating I was proud of

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I bought MGSV four times at launch: the PS4 collectors edition, the PC version, and two more copies of the PC version for my brothers.

Nice. I bough a copy for a friend at launch who had never played Metal Gear before and it was the only way I could convince him to try it. He played for a couple hours and then stopped and went back and played MGS1-4 all back to back before going on to finish V. maybe the greatest gift I've ever given

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I can never remember what the chargy pink bull demon is called. that's the only one though.

It's called Chargy you dummy

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

frank.club posted:

Imagining the demons from doom hanging out and shaking hands in the hospital with doom guy after the game

wow :phoneb::phoneline::phone:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Did you figure it out

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Uh, I actually feel more comfortable calling it Bible Afro-American.

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I don't "get" speedruns, watching them or doing them or whatever. When people post crazy numbers for stuff I appreciate its cool and probably took a lot of skill to pull off but with the sole exception of the half A press guy it's never gonna be entertaining th me to watch someone beat Ocarina of Time real fast of whatever. same goes for Metroid low-% clears and poo poo like that

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

lol i've seen this one and it's good :.. i i know i sound crazy here but cmon fellas it's the confessions thread

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Kazvall posted:

Perhaps even scarier than the Where's Waldo? that had no Waldo and an angry undead face pop out after your face is inches from the screen trying to find him.

Jesus christ

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Greetings ... i actually bought the DS version again and the battle system differences make it better than I remember . Music and graphics are a lot nicer on a phone though . If someone didn't have a way to play DS games i'd still say it's way better to play it on a phone than not at all

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

The Witness has 2,070 puzzles

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I downloaded nude mods for the ladies in Dink Smallwood when i was 9 years old

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I got decently far into 4U High Rank but only played a few missions of Monster Hunter Generations. Maybe i'll pick it up again soon, i feel dumb for abandoning jt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

I tried one at Best Buy a few weeks ago and thought it was legit incredible. Driving home now can't wait to try Rez and Thumper

Super jelly .... a friend just got his and i'm gonna go try it out sometime next week. Basically want one just for those same 2 games lol and it's taking a lot of restraint to hold off

• Locked thread