Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

On October 4, 1997, I used my car to ram and kill Gunpei Yokoi, the father of the Game Boy

You son of a bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I punched my best friend in the face for deleting my level 99 final fantasy 7 save.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Volume posted:

I've never bothered to 100% a game or collect all the trophies/achievements.

I have no remorse.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The guy with emphysema in the apartment next to me grunts and cries when I play videogames too loudly.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

/me logs onto the gbs millennial CUCK FAILS M-M-mm-Megathread

You logged into your own post history.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Volume posted:

I enjoy casual games like farmville and bejeweled.

You enjoy men's asses.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Good job making this thread blow goats nards, fellas.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

How can I sorta encourage this... fun? without facilitating a racially oppressive environment for the puppy? Thanks everybody!!

Lmfao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

My confession is... I like the occasional Games-style poster. lol

This.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Jerkops posted:

I've never played a video game voluntarily

Pauly Walnuts voice: loving qu**r!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

The only Pokemon I've finished was Blue when it first came out, and the only ones I've played besides it were Leaf Green and X

X is the best one. I filled the pokedex in that one I liked it so much.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The XIII games are the best in the FF franchise

I liked the first one but haven't had a chance to play the others.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The coolest title is actually Hexen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel but you were close.

It's actually Imagine: Party Babyz

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I think Heart Gold is the best.

I got soul silver with a 2ds and I gave it to my nephew and the little motherfucker loved it. Never played it myself.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

One Man Trash posted:

once at my friend Eric Cheung's house we were playing a gen 1 or 2 pokemon game and being really loud and rowdy and having fun. i think we were like 8 years old.

well his grandmother was upset about Eric's grades or something so she seized the gameboy out of his hands and went to smash the cartridge with a hammer. before she did, Eric looked at me to say something and defuse the situation but i just stood there and watched as she brought the hammer down on the pokemon game.

she lived through the japanese annexation of korea and the korean war but i still feel like i should have stopped her. no child deserves that. sorry Eric.

You should suck him off.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I've adopted Major Isoor.

Edit: Isoor autocorrects to idiot. :staredog:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

He's a good guy who I think is secretly MatthewTheMan

He's a games style map gamer and we need more of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Major Isoor posted:

haha well played

• Locked thread