Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Offended or No?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i am retarded, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You should actually be offended if you order a bunch of food and they only bring you 1 fortune cookie and 1 set of plasticware.

i definitely did not read whatever you posed but forum user drad_bert wanted me to remind you to "suck his fuckin dick"

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i got no real beef here, im just the messenger

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
but you can also suck my fuckin dick

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
let's call it even with a firm man to man 69

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
hang on we're neglecting drad's dick here

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Maybe we can pull a good ol fashion "Bermuda triangle"

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I don't think so, Drad Bert is a disgusting man and I will have no part in that.

sure but a dicks a dick you know whaimsayinnn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

extra stout posted:

i like drad bert a lot but i am waiting for credit as the original idiot gently caress boy who did a very highly detailed ms paint of this stupid simpsons jpg long before him

• Locked thread