Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Hardawn posted:

1.8 million per liter needs a World Record plague

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Centripetal Horse posted:

Even if that were anything more than speculation, that wouldn't explain it. In a free-for-all Wild West PED situation, every single one of their competitors would also be on drugs; that's axiomatic. Therefore, Venus and Serena (especially Serena) still stand out even among drug-enganced super-athletes.

Better and more expensive drugs, plus more people on drug related retainer. See Lance "never caught" Armstrong.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

B!G_$W@NG@ posted:

Don't know what that platform is but I bet it cost several million dollars and they'll just leave it there.

The New York times posted:

4:30 p.m.

Practice for the open water swimming competition at Fort Copacabana has been canceled after the starting platform sank.

The platform was wrecked on Saturday because of weather conditions, two days before the 10-kilometer women's race. According to Mario Andrada, spokesman for Rio 2016, it broke into three pieces .

Officials are working to recover the structure on Copacabana beach, where it was found.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

chitoryu12 posted:

The question is, why did he have to tell her anything?

You see, Ryan Lochte is dumb. Very, very dumb. A pile of bricks dumb.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

steinrokkan posted:

Horses are good, gently caress the haters.

They are delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
First paralympimpian to perform additional amputations to improve athletic performance?

Swedish media is reporting that Shahrzad Kiavash performed a non medically motivated amputation in order to improve her running performance.

• Locked thread