Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Here's a clean transparent version with the "B" cleaned up.

An avatar version

And a potential gang tag-sized version of the Biolympics symbol.

You know, with some slight tweaking, you could almost morph that Rio2016 from a Bio2016 to an very stylized 'Biohazard' (2 gets a bit more wavy and becomes an 'H', the o becomes an 'a', the '1' gets a some cursive to make it look like an 'z' and 6 gets flipped backwards to look a bit like an overlapping 'ard'.)

Yes, I'm overthinking it.

JediTalentAgent fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Aug 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Lime Tonics posted:

Final pool picture of the night,

It's really green now,

Theories on why it's green.

http://www.vox.com/2016/8/9/12417804/rio-olympics-2016-pool-green

It's the source of all Ecto-Cooler in the Western Hemisphere. Sort of like the origins of The Stuff.

• Locked thread