Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Thanks Hokuto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Hokuto posted:

I want both of these equally now.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Hokuto posted:

Depends on the stage, but somewhere between 4-8 hours is my normal turnaround time. I don't generally do a whole stage in one sitting for that reason.

You are a hero of the people.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Raxivace posted:

Between Nadia, Cross Ange, and Buddy Complex they should have just structured this game around anime with island episodes.

Shame Code Geass S1 isn't here, could have thrown that in too.

Could hang with Doaz in the original Mobile Suit Gundam too!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Caphi posted:

It's the same, yeah, but +5 instead of +3. They turned it up I guess because Saburouta doesn't have Mome and there are fewer units in V with multiple women piloting.

:mome:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Hokuto posted:

To give you an idea of how rough battle quotes are, let me explain something. They're sorted by character. "Oh, that's no big deal," you say, "That just means they're easy to group together so you can keep a similar tone!" In 90% of cases, you'd be right. But remember that SRW is a game with multi-pilot units that have conversations between multiple pilots, or 1v1 cutscene fights with conversations between opposing sides. Those aren't grouped together. They're still segregated by character. Just... think about that next time you see poorly executed battle quotes in a game.

Oh my.

You are a better hero than we deserve.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Neo_Crimson posted:

Thanks, I have some of these parts and it's already getting to be an amazing mess of clipping and tanked framerate. :allears:

Any melee/ranged weapons I should be on the look out for? I've been using the GN Sword III because of how versatile both modes are.

The Build Burning arms are pretty powerful though not quite as good as in 2.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

I think I heard they plan some serious, NMS style post release support but it sounds like the fundamental problems with it may never be fixable.

It's got some real problems with gameplay. I appreciate trying new things but they messed with too much and apparently didn't seek any feedback before release.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Kingtheninja posted:

I can't find any info on its release, is it in the states or just overseas?

No NA release, probably ever.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Macross in Japan is pretty straightforward with licensing, it's only in the US that Harmony Gold has turbofucked it.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Neo_Crimson posted:

An english translation would still be for the Asian market, and I doubt Harmony Gold could enforce anything in Singapore.

I could see them trying similar poo poo to what Sony did to Lik-Sang.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Getsuya posted:

Maybe the SRW team can keep whatshiskid from capping all those restrained and helpless prisoners.

Alternately Heero Yui would probably line up right next to him and help.

It was just the one and he arguably had it coming.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

I'd like to hand off responsibility for this thread to someone else. there's clearly a lot more knowledge than I have about robot anime in this thread than mine and I'm just not the dedicated poster I used to be.

I have consistently enjoyed listening to what you have to say, and I hope you stay around even if you don't post as often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Super Robot Wars T: I Pity the Fool

• Locked thread