Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
While it won't be for a few weeks I think I'm going to just import this and Gundam Breaker 3, save me the hassle of Singaporian PSN. Is Playasia alright? I've seen a bit of hate for it recently but I don't have any idea why.

E: Jesus gently caress those secrets. Three seperate 70 kills before stage 12 ones, why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
:woop:Finally my copy of MD has arrived, along with Gundam Breaker 3! :woop:

Any reason not to play on beginner mode to start with if I don't have much pride?

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
I ended up using standard mode, taking the Touya route to get back into SRW. I haven't played for like a year, and that was on my NG++++ file of J, where pretty much everyone was at 15 bars in everything. Its a much harder game when you can't oneshot mooks in the final battle with Mazinkaiser's weakest weapon.

And it might reflect on how I play, but just after getting the Soulsaber GG Aqua has pulled ahead in the top ace race. I kinda feel bad because the Cerberus is a really cool mech, but... Garmraid. Also prepared to baby Arado to hell and back, since I like the guy, plus secrets.

And uh, roughly when does my namesake mech show up? I would feel bad if I didn't put a lot of love into it.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
And, finally got to the route convergence, and played squad tetris for a good length of time. Kicked Ing out of his mech and stuck Mai in there instead. Bullet and Kusuha took over the other Exbeins after Katina and Russel took their Gungust. Still have to redistribute parts and abilities, but I think I'm doing fine. Probably going to drop Kai and Lat on the bench, along with the PTX and half of Octo Squad, because if I don't I'm seriously considering using the MP hucky and Jet, and that's a low I don't want to hit.

Not sure what to get for pilot skills. So far only the GC twins and Kouta are getting close to being able to purchase stuff, but aside from like break will limit I don't have a good idea of what to give people. Obviously like hit and away for characters like Aqua, but beyond that I dunno.

I do feel sorry for that poor fed pilot with that Hucky last stage, but I wanted that SR. I know I didn't need to MAP him for it, but I had set it up already, and he moved right in front of the Soulsaber.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Having last done the first stage that those purple blob ghosts show up in, are they going to be as annoying as they look? 130 Mobility + Double Image on the weakest ones does not fill me with confidence.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
I've got Mai in the ExExbein backing up Ryu in the SRX. She now has my second highest kill total despite me actively feeding Yon, Arado and Ibis for those secrets. She pretty much just pokes anything Ryu hits with a Photon Rifle and rakes in the profits.

Also someone needs to tell Calvina that the super types are supposed to do more damage with their finishers than she does with her second best attack. Poor Josh, his Riot Breaker did less damage than Calvina did like three stages ago.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Considering that Yon will probably be Calvina's forever backup, should I bother getting her continuous action first? or should I just grab focused attack so that their team becomes even more deadly? Since you can only get one Continuous action per turn per unit, and all.

I should probably spread the love around and give more of my dudes a chance to fight and level, but... There are a bunch of cool dudes I want to use now, since my last OG game was OG2, but not a lot of room to deploy them. I would probably be willing to drop the ATX team, Ibis, and the school kids entirely if it weren't for secrets. Well maybe not Arado. But last stage I realized that Latooni was my lowest level pilot, and getting a kill with cheer got her 4 levels, so I'm not too worried about bringing people up to par if force deployed.

Also, Yon just became my first Ace. On stage 16. The other pilots I've been feeding kills to constantly are behind by like 15 each. Jesus, being Calvina's backup is rewarding as gently caress.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

EthanSteele posted:

You can put almost anybody in that robot so you can put anyone on the Calvina powerlevelling team.

Given that the first route split is going to be taking all the people I'm intentionally feeding kills to, and Yon is almost at 70 kills already, by around scenario 20, it will probably be my powerlevelling hot-seat pretty soon. .

Any good non-obvious twins? I figured out that Soulsaber FF goes well with the Exbein Gunner, after finding the GG+Grungust type 3 could never reach combat, and ended up pairing Gilliam's Gespenst with the Hyperlion once I realized they had relatively similar ranges on several weapons.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

EthanSteele posted:

I just played Infinite Battle and it's even worse than I thought.

I think you got the letters for the Soulsabers the wrong way round on that, but yeah, until Akimi learns quicken he's going to have trouble getting to a fight. Katina in the Type 3 has quicken too which is why she's such a good fit for it.

Super GG + Compatikaiser have mook destroying ALLs for days but he'll need a +range part to be able to do the Overkaiser sword at the same range as her finisher, but she doesn't get that for a pretty long time anyway.

Yeah, not sure how I got that confused, but Akimi just got that in the last mission I did. I'm not sure whether I should go for GG or FF for the most part though.

Also, do Rai and Aya get forced into battle in the R-2 and R-3 without being able to use the SRX at all? If not I'm probably just going to skip combat skills and just give them like Meditate and SP-up, or the like.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Hokuto posted:

I got past the "stop MP Huckebeins from suiciding themselves" skill point (the first one apparently??) and got to the "must feed immobile Granteed 5 kills" skill point. This one wasn't really all that bad. If anything, I found it entertaining because the most intuitive way to achieve the skill point is to clump everybody in a death ball and wait for things to come to you, just like in J. :allears:

Just finished the MP hucky suicide squad mission myself. I lost the first time due to not realizing I needed two Confuses, and not setting up appropriately as a result. The second time there was only like one that got hit, ever, and by turn 3 they would have needed like three more turns to get in range of anything. I consider it pretty much my greatest tactical achievement in any SRPG.

And, oh boy, now for a few Skill points that probably won't boil down to figuring out where to send Calvina to kill everything.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
So, I just reached the stage where the Soulsaber gets its upgrade. I think I'm just going to ignore the SR point this time. I just want the cash/exp/etc.

Also, now that I've gotten this far I think I've seen two of the secret units I'll get in NG+. The biggest, baddest Zorovok boss mech and the lovely plane 2.0, slightly less lovely edition that just turned up? Is that right? And is the third one useful at all?

E: Oh, its the evil school kids mech from OGS2. Okay. Well the secrets aren't as cool as stuff like Vysaga and ForteGigas but they're pretty neat regardless.

Ashsaber fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Oct 3, 2016

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Trip Report: having ignored those Feddies who were just too suicidal I powered through to Moon 32. Calvina with Sally has become death, destroyer of twins, and will only get more so since Calvina could afford will limit break and focused attack, and while Sally probably needs a few stages before she can get continuous action I'm glad her ace bonus means I don't have to worry much about her survival come boss time.

I was quite prepared for Touya's upgrade debut to be quite underwhelming after 'Calvina wrecks the boss in two shots', but he spent the stage yelling Mudada like he wanted to be DIO and scored like 15 or more kills, getting him into my like 5 top aces. Sad he won't get his finisher for a while, but I think I'm fine with him as he is.

I really need to readjust my perception to deal with more and more of my guys getting Valor. I had thought that the game might be underestimating the miniboss's prevail on 31 when I lined up a couple of supports to use their finishers, and the game recommended Sally, and both supports just use their weakest weapons, but Calvina did way more damage than I expected, and outright killed him herself.

Fighting a boss with two event units ten levels lower than it was not to fun.

Nearly got the Brigandy its FUB, then I'll probably move on to the Leonisis Vigra/Varga/Vatever, then the Ashsaber. Then maybe SRX?

And I'm not sure of the effects of Larsilam. the game makes it sound like double image by another name, but akurasu makes it sound like it just makes you ignore repeated targeting effects?

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
So, having just barely managed to get Coustwell, is it worth it to switch Touya to it for a while? I'd need to upgrade it a bit, mostly in weapons, for it to be equal, but it seems a lot more flexible than Granteed at the moment.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Hooo boy, I'm still getting used to having Valor and adapting to enemies with Prevail (or not). The stage where you can get Coustwell was a bit tough since Jua Mu had Prevail, and it took a fair bit of planning to kill him, with a massive chain of aspiration/dishearten, armor down, and surround bonuses, plus valors for three of four participants. The last stage had two bosses and neither had prevail, so I was able to kill them much more easily, with a single HTB cannon doing ~27000 with no tricks used. And now I am rolling in dough, so I can afford many more upgrades.

Calvina continues to kill everything everywhere forever. At this point she's got like ~30-40 extra points in ranged because I have nothing else to spend it on. Sally is working now on Evade for ghetto Aquarion shenanigans, but she was like 14 points behind Calvina to start with so there's a ways to go.

Ryoto, despite never having deployed previously and being stuck in the Raubitter, pulled his weight admirably in the early portion of that map. And thanks to a well timed level he was even able to just barely scrape up the SP for a final Focus to save him before my main force arrived. Good work Ryoto, now get your rear end back on the bench.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
And after staying up way later than I really should have, I now have the Granzon (and company). I would very much like to use Shu, and possibly Amala/Amara, though I probably won't really use Masaki or Lune/Ryuune. I just don't really know what mechs would go well with them. Any success stories from your playthroughs?

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Yeah, I realize that Granzon is just ridiculous and I could probably go without partnering it if I drop enough money on it, but then I wouldn't get the chance to let someone ride Shu's lab-coattails to acedom and massive levels/PP. And I just don't want to do much more squad tetris. Please don't make me do more squad tetris.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Since I don't think Shu is ever going to use a chain attack I feel like replacing that skill on him. I'm just not sure whether to go with Focused Attack (so his Alls are more deadly), or Hit&Away so I can attack with a decent move and advance. I'm leaning towards Hit&Away though.

New Game + Calvina is going to be utterly hilarious, even at 25% carryover of PP, since she has nearly 1000 sunk into range already. I'm switching Sally over to pumping up her skill now so that the twin can get more crits (and thus kill really really bulky mooks in one shot), but it will probably be a few more missions before that comes into play because Calvina's stats are just ridiculous.

Touya is at least not to bad at this point, a 190 will Orgone Buster with valor is a pretty powerful attack, even if he doesn't have a lot of utility.

And the disparity between my really good guys and my not so great ones widens. A lot of guys who come along for every mission are just now getting continuous action. But that doesn't really matter, most have valor already which means that their designated role (boss weakening) is perfectly serviceable.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

EthanSteele posted:

I'd really like an upgrade to the Nu too, Amuro's upgraded to it, what, 4 times in a row now? I hope Sazabi's all out attack whirly arms animation is better than Z3.2 too because while the swipes are accurate, they had no weight behind them compared to... every single attack the Nu has.

Chain Attack is, in my opinion, the worst skill in the game and a complete waste of a slot that should be replaced on everyone that has it. Don't underestimate Shu's sword attack, it has an armour down debuff iirc and he can always move and MAP! I normally do Hit&Away though, but I think I had to drop it because he comes with Maximum Break now.

Touya's utility mostly comes from his extra spirit pools, Melua is the best for the whole team I think and the +move on him is borderline necessary.. Once Touya gets Dracodeus and 3 spirit pools he's super tough and his crazy high will gives him huge damage potential. Too bad Calvina has been a wrecking ball hoovering up anywhere between 70-90% of the pp on a map (depending on how much restraint you have) since about stage 25.

If you're nearing end game and your Calvina is destroying every scrub don't be afraid to do designated boss smashers and give the guy that will be in the back the lower attack penalty for attacking the other twin position instead of Continuous Action, otherwise they're eating a 40% penalty on bosses when it could only be 20%, it all adds up!

Yeah, i noticed that about the sword, but SRX is better for armor debuffs, IMO, due to the zeal/whatever they translated it to this time spirit and smite on Rai. I've used it a lot for Maximum Break boss kills that did way more damage than they needed to for accomplishing the goal. I mostly just want to be able to abuse Shu's powerful Alls to wipe out a squad on my turn and then move up, because at this point most Grunts are able to survive one of his MAPs from full health, so Hit&Away would let me keep the pain train going. Shu is now pretty much my MB user, taking that role from Kyosuke, though Kyosuke is still getting some mileage.

I may need to look into giving more people Focused Attack, but I've been focusing on Continuous Action and will limit break. Looks like I may need to change priorities a bit.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Welp, just finished off the GC/XO finale mission, that was a pain. All my really good guys were forwards, wiping out the mooks, Regianne, or whatever she's called, and approaching Helluga, with most of my characters near the spawn.Crazy Gleknir Lady took way too much firepower to take down, like all the SP I had firepower. Thankfully I got the skill point by turn... 6? 7? something like that. And now I need to figure out when to use a Maximum Break for maximum effectiveness. I keep on overestimating the enemy so a MB of Shu+Calvina+Touya+Ryu is only deployed when Shu could get the kill on his own. And what a kick in the pants that stage ending was, I avert Genocide, then it happens anyways.

There's nothing that crazy left, is there?

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Three stages from the end of MD now. I want to use Al-Van as Touya's Sub, since ranges match up very nicely, and that command aura is a wonderful bonus, but I'm not sure how I want to build him. I can take off his Chain Attack, since that's absolutely useless, but I'm not sure if I want to wait a stage to get continuous action, or go with will limit break or focused attack instead. Since while pressing forwards I'm not expecting them to kill more than maybe a squad in a turn I feel like continuous action is wasted.

Still, I feel like it was well worth feeding him most of the mooks still on the field at the end so I could get him a decent amount of PP.

On another note, Raftclans just do not hold up as endgame bosses. Way too little health, not enough damage. I can't believe I'm saying that, but I only attacked Jua-Mu like 4 times total, and he spent his turns pinging off Granteed's barrier, when he wasn't firing his MAP at a single Twin unit.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Yeah, I got him Break Will Limit, though I felt the lack of Focused Attack when fighting Gu-Ladon, when I was actually fighting him. Seriously, three times using a bunch of spirit commands, restoring energy and maxing will? And I ended up wasting my dishearten chain before the first one, since somehow I didn't see it coming.

Any of the remaining bosses have really nasty surprises waiting?

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Welp, that was an ending alright. Touya and Al-Van sat in front of the boss defending through the enemy phases, since they couldn't be hurt when turtling up. Aided by Shu/Ing and Calvina/Sally popping back and forth firing off maximum breaks and retreating it only took like 4 rounds to kill the boss. I only hit it with three twins, and it never fired off its MAP.

Definitely bringing block ability parts on everyone next time though.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Sorry, I know its been mentioned before, but for OGMD does the NG+ carryover including the previous carryovers, or no? I can't remember.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Re: Shinji Manning up: I read somewhere some stuff by someone who read like all the Eva sidestory stuff, and there is a ridiculous amount of it, and the conclusion that they came to. The expanded universe stuff is apparently trying to slam on the idea of making Shinji a tough guy, since apparently most of it is based on Kaworu liking the wimpy Shinji from the original, but kinda 'pampering' him by letting him try to be manly, and how that's apparently turning things to poo poo.

Now, most of us in this thread probably know about how Kaworu knows about all the previous times he's appeared in SRW. Apparently this also happens in the official Eva stuff, and poo poo like Rebuild 3.33 and the whole third impact from 2.22 came about because Kaworu wants to let Shinji have a chance to try and be badass. And Kaworu has a lot of power, as in allowing humanity to continue to exist in this multiverse kind of power. And every time Shinji is a badass he's a little less of the Shinji Kaworu cares about, so humanity is eventually doomed because Kaworu is loving around with the one person he cares about.

So even the creators are sick of all those stories where someone essentially just pretends Shinji was Kamina while still calling him Shinji, and the AUs came about because of that.

Granted, this is like third hand info, half remembered from several years ago, so...

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
So, uh totally unrelated to the topic at hand, but in Gundam Breaker 3 how do I actually see what the abilities on various parts do? I got a lucky Sazabi chest drop on like my third mission, and that has two different abilities, but I don't know what the hall they do.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
So, another GB3 question: what does it mean when the kits in the store have a blue name rather than white? Is it significant or just window dressing?

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
I love the abominations you can make in Gundam Breaker. I was running around in a mech that had the head and body of the Turn A, the legs of the Nu, the arms of Destiny and the backpack of the Hi Nu. Sadly, while rushing around doing Shinn's face grab was fun, I just got the arms of the Kshatriya and I just cannot say no to being able to combo Funnel with myself. Also the Cherudim's legs, so I've got a skirt of Dakka on. Its glorious to see.

The Frankengundam is strong in this game.

Ashsaber fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Nov 22, 2016

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
So, looking at the Google doc, there's apparently Funnel Racks that you can just shove all over your mech. Once I unlock that I'm shoving them on all of the Kshatriya's binders so I can literally put Funnels on my Funnels so I can Funnel when I Funnel.

This game is amazing.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
This is a bit out of nowhere, but does anyone have a link to the one review of Gundam AGE done on these forums? I can't remember who did it, but I remember the hair triceratops and all the times that someone shot something to absolutely no effect being 'prince of space' moments. I kinda want to reread that, to get an idea of AGE's stupidity without having to directly expose myself to it.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Hokay, Gundam Breaker 3 just grabbed me a fair bit again after I changed up my build again. I had been using funnels and other jacked up secondary weaponry to strip enemies, then a special to de-limb them, and then doing a coup-de-gras to finish them off, but that got boring, and I unlocked the MG parts, so I stopped using that. Then I started using martial arts and Bazookas with my far from optimized mech, but that wasn't great, and wasn't really fun to play.

Now I'm running around with a machine gun and the Turn A's hammer and it takes roughly two seconds of fire to fill my special gauges, so something is always off cooldown, and its amazing to just ruin enemies constantly. It'll take a while for me to get the MG parts I want, but I think this will be fun. Aside from getting Destiny arms again I just want guns everywhere they'll fit, so I can call it a ball of GUNdam.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
I'm not really interested in GGG, sadly. I'm not that much of a Gundam nerd, so most of the fan service over early UC would fly right by me. And then I found out about the sort of crazy poo poo that the crossover based G-Gen games get up to. Like that time Girhen Zabi got his hands on future MS tech and built his own MP Turn types. That sounds loving amazing.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Combattler and Voltes have Tissue paper for armor compared to most other supers, and need, absolutely need, to use spirits like mad to get a lot out of them. Dancougar is also fragile as hell, but gets a damage boost at 120 will and a fuckload of offensive spirits, Accel, Assault and Snipe among them to get the most use out of the range 1-8 finisher.

Mazingers, G-Gundam units (later for everyone except Domon), and Dancougar get damage boosting abilities at will thresholds, so they're good to use. The Arbalest does to, but not for a long rear end time. The Brains are all terrain A ranks, so they're great for the water stages, plus they're all Newtypes from a gameplay standpoint.

Anyone who can teleport as their double image thing can teleport on the map, which lets you put them further into enemy territory more easily. It also means they don't pay EN to move in the air. Speaking of Air, check your terrain ranks, the Gundam Fighters and Zeorymer all have B in air but start flying all the time anyways.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
poo poo, right, I forgot. :siren:Shield Defense is bugged in J and absolutely useless:siren:

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Endorph posted:

Does the Layzner Enhance have the same number of item slots as the OG layzner?

I think regular Layzner has 3 slots, enhanced has 2 and mk.II has 1.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
I got into SRW as a dumb teen. I read fanfics then, and EVA had caught my fancy, so I wanted to know more about it. That lead me to Alpha 3 and MX videos, which lead me to more videos, which lead to wikipedia. Eventually I was able to grab OG2, which was kinda fuckin hard for an idiot like me. Since then I've played the J translation and OGMD, and in like another month my copy of V will get here.

I don't care about EVA as much anymore, but SRW is something I enjoy thinking about a lot.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

imagine a character who's every line is essentially "Untranslatable Japaneses pun", and then you have an idea.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
My copy won't be here for a while due to economy shipping, but I think I'm already picking out some units to focus on upgrading: Chitose's Vangray, the Mazinger bros, and the non-Gundam Battleships (and possibly like Mother Vanguard if that's there too). Really excited for SRW Battleships.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Caphi posted:

Boy, did you pick the right game.

Given that my previous SRW experience is OG2 and MD which have battleships best used for repair and resupply in my experience, and J which features the Goofus and Gallant of ships, having something like the Yamato which can be like legit the center of your formation and the Nadesico makes me quite happy. The only kinda downer for me is that we probably won't see an unexpected appearance by the Valstork.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Endorph posted:

i want liberation maiden and metal wolf chaos so that the president of the us and the president of japan can interact

:same:

Also, finally my copy of V got here, but I need to pick it up tomorrow, since the delivery person couldn't wait a minute for my bro to get out of the bathroom. Looking forward to it like hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Ace Combat, Metal Wolf Chaos and Liberation Maiden in one game, fused worlds Z or V style. The Dominion (a facist group which could pretty much sprout from a Trump or Armstrong America) is loving poo poo up in other countries, including America's ally, Japan, so president Michael Wilson goes to their aid, while the treacherous Richard Hawk has teamed up with the Dominion to destroy freedom forever. As the world is poised on the brink of even greater disaster from Belka going full Hitler, it is clear that more allies are needed. Sadly berifit of resources as President in exile, and with the fledgling government of president Shoko Ozora not having much money to spare, they can only afford a single mercenary team, the Sapish pair that composes the mysterious Galm team. Fight heroes, fight for your people and your own justice!

Metal Wolf is land based and relatively slow, but is armed to the teeth with weapons, being your basic super. Kamui has a nutso barrier and crazy range on its attacks, though they are weak, and somehow the purification gimmick comes into play. Cypher has many, many planes to choose from, so you can change to suit the mission at hand, and also kinda godly stats.

On a completely different track, to get the V DLC I just need a Singapore PSN account and matching PSN cards, right?

• Locked thread