Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
Wait, Turn A is in Genesis?

Also I take back what I said about the animations because that is just inspired.

EDIT: G-Self Perfect Pack is in as a 100% completion bonus too.

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Dec 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Crystal God Unicorn is in too, but it's not nearly as surprising.

I guess the "stun every unit on the map" attack is kinda funny though.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

The digital version of FMW1 is 50% off for a while.

I don't think the digital version is compatible with the english patch though, so you'll have to get a previous version's files or read the LP if you want to know what people are saying.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Zabine is around in the vanilla X2, so whatever the hell's going on with Crossbone it sure isn't gonna follow the manga much.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Game over grinding is the term I usually hear.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Just use a guide.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I will never understand why, after Z1 covered two spheres and Z2 covered three spheres, Z3.1 would go on to cover only one.

And then the last seven just got shoved into Z3.2. And I guess Rengoku existed, but eeeeeh.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I'm glad I can randomly go thane thane thane thane thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaneeeeeeeeeeee in this thread too now.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

The first 3DS game was UX.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Hathaway's Flash is the current end of Early UC, yes, but F90 and the technological competition between SNRI and Anaheim Electronics take place prior to F91.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

PurplieNurplie posted:

So wiill V's translation be any less clunky than Moon Wars? One of the reasons I stopped playing it was because it felt like the translation was all done in-house with Babelfish in like three days, was super offputting.

The translation's being done in-house instead of outsourced, so hopefully V will turn out like G Generation Genesis: pretty all right.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

The UC history books are funny reads because every dramatic event ended when a glowing green god Unicorn came in, waved its hand to paralyze everything, and zoomed over to karate chop the biggest dick on the scene.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I'm glad the FA Unicorn got its Beam Javelin.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I will remind you that Plan "Strap the ZZ with mines" worked wonderfully.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Judau's whole gimmick is that he adjusts to different suits abnormally fast. It's a holdover from his days piloting whatever scrapheap mech the group managed to find.

There's a bit later on when Beecha steals the ZZ and he has no idea how Judau even pilots the thing.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

SRW will never be free of the curse of mysterious waifs.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I still think the best joke in MD was that the obligatory brainwashed ally was a battleship.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

After a conversation with someone struggling through FMW2 because they were completely new to SRW games (the conversation featured such gems as "I upgraded Mobility on my tanks so they can move farther"), I kinda got to wondering. Is there a single SRW game that actually explains all of its mechanics? Or is the entire series based on "you should know this already"?

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Jan 22, 2017

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

Did they change stage 3 of FMW4 versus the demo? It seems now that destroying the black sheep doesn't drain will, rather just reduces will gained from 5 to 2, and causes everyone else to gain zero? Or am I misunderstanding?

Destroying the sheep doesn't drain will, it's their danmaku effect that does. Every time you start a player phase while standing in the aura you lose 2/3/4 will depending on difficulty.

Tenshi's item drop gives whoever equipped it Barrier Pierce. You should put it on, that entire chapter is pretty much "hey, Barrier Pierce is really good!".

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Hokuto posted:

I'm sorry, they're BlitzBlast's LPs,

Don't have a clue what you're talking about, they were obviously yours.

Now when's the FMW4 LP? :v:

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

WrightOfWay posted:

I mean, it's still better than every real in the game

Freedom and Justice say hi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I guess now I know why the latest Fate/Grand Order event had so many mecha references.

• Locked thread