Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
I just got Moon Dwellers in the mail today and I have some questions.

1. Singaporean PSN thing is just for DLC right? Otherwise I can just pop it in my PS4 and it'll work? I know the PS4 is region unlocked but is there any additional DRM I need to deal with?

2. Is there any DLC worth getting a Singaporean PSN over?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

I just started Moon Dwellers and I'm wondering if there's any secrets tied to having enough SR points, I've been doing as many as I can but some are pretty annoying.

Also are there any stand-out mechs I should definitely use? So far Calvina is an absolute monster, but both of Hugo and Aqua's mechs are pretty unwieldy and hard to use (which sucks because they're cool :().

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Just started X and I see people in this thread saying Iori is the better protagonist. Why is that because, design wise he seems kinda generic?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

So I hear Klim does great in the Crossbone in X. Where should I stick Tobia then? Sazabi? Hi-Nu?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Just finished X, it's pretty fun and I liked how they refined all the new systems from V. Though I think V is still the overall better game.

I much prefer the final boss to V's massive swarm of Double-Attacking baddies though. Even though the ending really jerks you around with Spero's fate.

Any word on when the next OG game is coming? After 2 mainlines, I feel like an OG is next.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Raxivace posted:

In SRWX, does Sirbine inherit upgrades from Billbine or Dunbine?

Billbine I believe. It's strictly worse than the Billbine though, even though it looks really cool.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Since this thread also seems to be the Assorted Gundam Games Thread too, I just started Gundam Breaker 3. I was initially not feeling it at first but then the customization opened up and kept opening up more and more. :stare:

Any builds I should be aiming for other than All The Funnels?

Also how do I get All The Funnels?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Ashsaber posted:

If you want maximum fugly for maximum funnels: Kshatriya arms, the legs of the Dynames/Cherubim/Zabinya line Gundam that has rifle bits, and IIRC the Doven Wolf head has an INCOM. The Strike Freedom backpack doesn't have normal bits/funnels, but its special attack releases all the ones you have on you when you use it.

If you don't want to be that bulky and ugly feel free to just use any old funnel backpack, and whatever arms and legs look pretty. The optional part funnels are probably more than enough in most cases.

Really, most builds can do lots of stuff, my playthrough on Extreme got about half way through before I stalled out using a build with a lot of missiles and a lot of big guns. Sure it wasn't efficient, especially since I didn't cannibalize my previous mech for stats, but drat it was fun to just alpha strike a dude with like hundreds of missiles and then like two super beams.

If you don't have one though, consider getting an I field for your Gundam, they're super usefull.

Thanks, I have some of these parts and it's already getting to be an amazing mess of clipping and tanked framerate. :allears:

Any melee/ranged weapons I should be on the look out for? I've been using the GN Sword III because of how versatile both modes are.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

In GB3 I've been using continuous beam rifles (GN Long Rifle, Twin Buster Rifle) because they seem cool and good. But I hear these weapons are actually bad because they lock you down in one spot?

Confirm/deny?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Apparantly, the series list for the next mainline SRW got leaked:

Series include: Zambot 3, Daitarn 3, Aura Battler Dunbine, Gundam ZZ, Char's Counterattack, Victory Gundam , Gundam Wing EW, Gundam SEED Destiny, Gundam Unicorn, Gundam IBO, Cross Ange, New Getter Robo, Mazinger Z Infinity, Gaogaigar and Gaogaigar FINAL, Sakura Taisen, Saber Marionette J, Chouja Raideen, and Macross Delta.

Gotta say that's a mixed bag IMO. I think Zambot, Daitarn, and especially Cross Ange have overstayed their welcome. Kinda iffy on Gundam Wing EW, and SEED too. Unicorn, IBO, New Getter, and Gaogaigar are much appreciated though.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

MechaX posted:

Victory, IBO, Gaogaigar, and Sakura Taisen should be pretty interesting.

But Macross Delta though... Would Harmony Gold want to stick its nose into this if it gets an English translation?

An english translation would still be for the Asian market, and I doubt Harmony Gold could enforce anything in Singapore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Did the stream have anything about the next OG game?

• Locked thread