Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.
I need heeelp! In UX, relating to Master Therion secret requirements, does Kurou need to initiate the attack that kills him or be the one to deal the finishing blow via Support Attack?

I'd normally assume it's the former, but the DS/3DS games sometimes switch things up...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Sending out a request over here as well: anyone got a Citra-compatible UX save, or a link to one, with all secret flags unlocked?

I'm all but surely gonna LP it next, but having to play through it once or twice to raise the flags for everything I care about (everyone but Brera) would slow things down.

If you'd rather not post it here, you can always send me a PM here, or on youtube, or over discord, etc. It's the same username.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

HitTheTargets posted:

Pluses for new series, minuses for units only. We get a new Gundam, a new series, an old series, and a not-really-a-Super-Robot series. As the only New Gundam, I expect G-Reco will get the lion's share of the spotlight on that front. Any guesses as to Char's motivation for the Axis drop this time around? :allears:

HUMAN SOULS ARE BEING BOUND BY MAGIC!

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Hokuto posted:

For what it's worth, Brunom1 is some kind of ridiculous machine. He just posted his latest Let's Play of Super Robot Wars UX (the one with Demonbane and Hatsune Miku), hot off the heels of finishing MX and L.

I've spent the last 6 months studying Law, only able to run L on the weekends. Now I'm on vacation and going through some serious Super Robot withdrawal.

That must be rectified.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Endorph posted:

do gakuen you coward

YOU LACK THE STRENGTH TO MAKE ME.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Hellioning posted:

Witness, name and profession, if you please!

"You do not deserve to know my name!"

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

I'm getting further and further aggravated by the fact that we don't have Rayearth, Granzort or anything of the sort outside of Wataru! :rant:

The OGs (hopefully another selectable pair?) better fit that bill nicely, or I swear...

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

Well, Dunbine is in there too.

Dunbine isn't magic enoooooough!!

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

HitTheTargets posted:

It's still called the Factory? Not, like, the Mystic Forge or the Arcane Armory?

Menu is tagged as Magic Customize, so I'm guessing they used V's term to make the correlation simpler.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

EthanSteele posted:

Can anyone with a Japanese copy of V look up Saburouta's ace bonus for me? The English translation leaves a little to be desired in terms of what triggers it.

+5 to all stats for each adjacent woman.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

MechaX posted:

It is always the former.

Embyro's best trait is that he is so bad that he'll make the most heinous villain rethink their ways.

: :cawg:

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

I might be misremembering, but I'm pretty sure his lines there were the exact same ones he used since 2nd OGs.

That "Bustaaaaaaa" sounds very familiar.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Inferno-sama posted:

Maybe we should get Brunom to work with them, that way we can read more of his work at making Izumi's puns work in English.

Hokuto posted:

I can see it now, my discord lighting up with the sound of a thousand wails in Brunom's PMs to me.

:qq: :tizzy: :rant:

[Inarticulate screaming]

Brunom1 fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Mar 11, 2018

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Hokuto posted:

Aura Slash.

Speaking of, what is your "A to daaAAAaaaAAA" ratio in giri daaaaaaaaa?

This is important.

Brunom1 fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Apr 28, 2018

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

HitTheTargets posted:

What was it Kouji always wanted? Kouji Kabuto & His Fabulous Friends?

And his Merry Friends, is what Toei Kouji had been trying to make stick since 64.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

I've been advocating a Build Fighters/Keroro/Virtual On SRW since forever and I'm not stopping until it is done.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Hokuto posted:

In Japanese it was a bunch of goofy regional dialects. I turned it into the most low-hanging fruit of all, puns.

:catstare:

I'm not sure if I should be sickened by this or understanding, in that if you used stereotypical accents, there would be people bitching about it.

Brunom1 fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jun 15, 2018

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Aithon posted:

Final Fantasy IX has a mecha that is also a winged holy spirit that is also a castle. :getin:

Complete with Kuja Gundamjacking it from under our noses. That and Garland going KNOCK IT ALL DOWN on the thing without giving me a chance to play around with it made me very cross back in the day.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

edit: in general I think the turning point in SRW game series is when basically every unit becomes a flying unit. I always like it better before then.

I'll take every unit flying because I don't like my favorite/most usable guys being neutered when the inevitable water stage comes around (and there are never enough adapters to go around).

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Caphi posted:

If she is out, Alchemie's out too. Let her and Kyosuke adopt Alchemie and go. I don't think it would be bad for their characters at all, and what's left of the Einst plot can now be carried between Axel, Lamia, and Arriere.

I reckon the last dangling Einst plot thread is Beowulf, who's likely going to come in tied with L's originals (Gloria is all but surely the president of the SM World's Federation). If so, you really should have Kyosuke and Alfimi for that, meaning Excellen has to come in as well. For that matter, I could potentially see one of the girls being killed by Bad Kyosuke as a way to raise the stakes (Alfimi's more likely), but not both.

They could recast her with Xiaomu's VA, who has a pretty similar voice, but I think it's way more likely they'll just keep them both around with Mizutani's lines. Retirement can wait until after Beowulf is dealt with.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

HitTheTargets posted:

Gai, Domon, and Noriko in one corner.

Chirico, Cap'n Harlock, and Spike in the other.

Anxiously trying to figure out who he wants to hang out with: Akito.

Joke's on him, no one wants to hang out with PoD Akito.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Hellioning posted:

I would enjoy a Super Gespenst Wars, so I am fine with this.

I just hope that either Gilliam or a F original is piloting.

Hey, Noriko Hidaka's right there for Gunbuster. I'm sure she'd be down with recording best girl Mina again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Super Robot Wars T: Cowboy BeBop at his Mobile Fighter

Edit: Super Robot Wars T: ˇFusión Final, Aprobada!

Brunom1 fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Nov 23, 2018

• Locked thread